20💜

Lily

Daddy tried to carry me to the dining room because he was sorry about hurting my legs and while he was carrying my Jawsay walked in making me look at the time

10:34 am

Wow me and daddy have been up for awhile.

Daddy sat me down in a chair and Jahseh looked at me with a shocked face "what did you two do?" He asked me making me blush and put my head down.

He chuckled abs shook his head "Stokeley why you take her innocence?" Jahseh asked him making him look back at me.

He shrugged and turned around " she still looks innocent to me."

My cheeks flushed and Jawsay shook his head and laughed at me some more.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When I woke up from my nap because I was very tired my daddy wasn't beside me. There was sour patch kids on the dresser with a note.

Princess I had to go do big stuff and I didn't want you to come but don't freak out Jahseh is here to watch you and you better be good.

After I read daddy's note I smirked and hopped out of bed which shook made me realize that my legs were in pain because I fell down.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled before the door opened and Jawsay stood there with an confused expression on his face.

"Did you just curse?" He asked me and I covered my mouth with wide eyes.

"Please don't tell my daddy" I begged and he chuckled.

"I won't if you do something for me" he told me making me raise an eyebrow.

"Something like what?" I asked him and he sighed.

He came over to me and picked me up off of the floor, putting me on the bed.

"Okay this girl that I want to fuck wants to come over but Stokeley told me not to have people here while you're here" he told me and I nodded, listening.

"So I'm still going to let her come over but when she comes you can't leave the room, lock the door and just stay in here till I say and don't tell Stokeley" he told me and I nodded and smiled at him.

"So if I be quiet and don't tell my dads you won't tell him I said a bad word?" I asked him and he nodded at me.

"Jawsay you said you are going to f her which means she's going to make loud noises, I don't want hear that" I told him and he nodded.

"You can have my phone and headphones while she's here" he told me and I nodded.

"Okay so deal?" He asked and I nodded.

"Deal."

Update

5/8/2020

5/8/2020