39💜

Waking up the next day the first thing Stokeley did was check his phone for an article on what had happened at Lily's house and found one.

He found out that Dre was dead and they were now looking for Lily since she was underage and both of her guardians were just found dead.

Dre's murder was obviously a suicide and they knew her mother had been killed hours before him but they wondered if Lily was dead too, they just didn't know because they hadn't found a body for her.

He sighed reading it, knowing he'd have to take Lily to a police station or that would be him and Jahseh's ass.

He scrolled on his phone a little longer seeing that it was 8 in the morning so he didn't want to wake Lily up but her twitching in her sleep had scared him and made him jump which woke her up.

"Lily you okay?" He asked her and she nodded, holding him tighter making him sigh.

"Lily you know I love you no matter what right?" He asked her and she nodded,looking up at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked him, now sitting all the way up off of him.

"Lily we have to-" she cut him off before he could finish.

"Please don't give me back to Dre, please he might kill me too" she cried more and he sighed.

"Lily he's dead, they found him and your mom. We have to give you to the police, they're looking for you" he told her making her began to cry.

"N-No Stokeley, please I just want to stay with you. I promise not to act out or anything" she cried making him sigh and wrap her in his arms.

I wish you could but if me and Jahseh are caught with you we'll be in jail for a long time and then you won't see us for awhile" he told her and she nodded.

"Okay."

His heart broke as he watched her pull herself out of bed and start to get herself ready. He didn't want her to leave but he knew this way he could at least see her on social media and write her.

If he kept her and got caught he knew him and Jahseh both would be locked up and she would have no one.

Zoning back in he realized Lily was in the shower so he got up to break the news to Jahseh.

Before entering his room he knocked on the door.

"Come in" he heard his friend answer before walking in the room.

"We gotta take Lily to the police station" he told him making him raise an eyebrow.

"For what?" He asked making him sigh.

"They're looking for her and you know that shit might go if we don't give her to them" he spoke making Jahseh nod.

"Ight I'll get ready" he told him and he nodded walking back to his room.

Lily was getting out of the shower, beginning to dress in his clothes again.

"I'm sorry baby" he told her making her began to cry again.

"I can't do this anymore!" She yelled before her face turned red and more tears rolled down.

He knew she'd be emotional so paid it not too much mind until he realized her breathing began to fall off and she started to sweat badly.

He tried to get her to calm down but she ended up fainting in the room.

Update

5/15/2021

5/15/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍