28💜

I sat and watched my cartoons, something I would do as a little. I was trying my best to go back, I didn't want to be like this anymore. It makes me feel so much pain, I literally don't want to live anymore. I never had that emotion as a little.

"Lily" I heard Jahseh call me but I didn't look up from the tv, taking in all the colors.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"I need to go back to being little" I told him and he nodded.

"Why do you feel like you have to though?" He asked making me sigh.

"I'm too sad without being a little and I don't want to be alive anymore so I think it's better I go back" I told him and he nodded.

Maybe if I stayed around Stokeley and he talked to me like a princess then I would go back. Jahseh could help too.

"Jahseh can you help me?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"What do you need?" He asked me.

"I need you to talk to me like I'm in little state so I can be" I told him and he nodded.

"Okay, are you hungry?" He asked me and I shook my head.

We paused hearing the door unlock before Stokes walked in.

"Lily go in the room, now" he told me sternly making me get up from the couch and go into the room like he told me.

He came in soon after, squinting his eyes at me "you have to tell me now so I don't feel like I'm forcing you to do anything. Do you want to be a little anymore?" He asked me and I nodded.

He took a deep breath and sat on the bed.

"Why would you think that I don't?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I let my thoughts get ahead of my sometimes" he told me and I nodded, completely understanding.

"Daddy can you treat me like a princess again so I can go back into little space?" I asked him and he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"You want to be forced back into little space?" He asked and I nodded.

"So I can stop feeling so sad" I told him and he nodded.

"Okay princess."

I nodded and sat on his lap, putting my head in his chest "how much do you love me?" I asked him as I drew circles on his chest.

He scoffed "way more than I've ever loved myself" he told me was he held my face in his hand.

"You're supposed to love yourself more daddy" I told him and he smirked.

"Not when it comes to you princess."

Update

10/9/2020

10/9/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕