36💜

Lily woke up the second time at the bottom of the stairs and she could see Dre heading towards her making her quickly crawl away from him, hiding in her room.

"Lily if I have to find you I'm going to hurt" he told her and considering the fact that he just killed her mother today she didn't want to risk it.

She voluntarily came out, being snatched up by him when she did. He sat her on the bed and sat beside her, turning on her light switch.

"I missed you" he told her, rubbing her thigh.

"Don't touch me" she told him making him chuckle.

"Lily hun you don't have much of a choice here" he grinned making her roll her eyes.

"You seem to talk about Stokeley a lot, I'm guessing he..." he trailed off, running his hand up the inside of her thigh.

She decided against fighting him only because when he was naked he'd be most vulnerable.

"Did he Lily?" He asked and she sighed but nodded.

He smirked and laid her down, letting his hand into her skirt and touching her which made her began to cry.

"No" she whispered, feeling him move her panties to the side.

She shook her head and closed her eyes tightly, hearing his belt. She let her tears fall down the sides of her face, too afraid to run at that moment.

She waited until he tried to spread her legs and knees him, feeling his balls on her leg she knew she succeeded.

She didn't care how her clothes looked she just started to run. Running upstairs and to the front door which is when she started to hear him behind her.

She didn't care and ran out, running as fast as he could around the block so she had enough time. She was tired though and still crying, half clothed.

She didn't exactly know how to get to Stokeley from where she was so she went to the school first and then to him, crying more when she found the apartment building.

She went straight to his door, banging on it. The still mentally ill Stokeley stayed in the room after hearing the door, letting Jahseh get it.

"Oh my god Lily! What's wrong?!" He heard Jahseh yelling before the door slammed back.

He didn't know if it was a joke or not so he didn't move still.

"I need Stokeley" he heard her speak out of breath which made him now open his room door.

His eyes landed on her and his jaw dropped. Her knees were red and she had blood in her hair with only panties and a tank top on.

"Lily?" He spoke lowly, confused on what happened.

Update

4/24/2021

4/24/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍