48💜

An hour had passed before the jury came back out to speak. They said it didn't make sense for me to kill my mom hours before killing Dre. They also said that if I did why was I afraid of Ryan who I hadn't been around that long.

"Ryan and Jessica had firearm in that home if Lily was really a murder she would've done the same to them so the jury says she isn't guilty" they finished off which made me feel better.

"As for custody of the 16 year old Lily it will be granted to her boyfriend Stokeley Goulbourne being that she has no more family and he's proven himself able. The two are to come back to this courtroom a month from today" judge said and my heart dropped down to my stomach.

They are giving Stokeley custody of me?!

I started to cry again but I wasn't scared this time I was happy, too happy.

"Court dismissed" the judge said before we all began to leave.

I didn't know if I could be close to Stokeley yet but as soon as we got out of the court room he wrapped his arm around me.

It sort of scared me but I could feel that it was him so it made me calm down. When I turned around I could see him smiling at me that made me blush and force my face in his chest.

I missed him so much, his smile, his smell, the feeling that he bring to my chest.

I didn't want to cry because I'd been doing it all day so I broke up the hug and followed him outside. Jahseh walked behind us, not saying much but he was on his phone.

Once we got completely into the parking lot he spoke to me.

"I'm glad you're back Lily and I want you to know I'll kill that fuck nigga for you" he told me making me smile.

"Shush Jahseh" I told him making him smirk.

After we talked Stokeley opened the passenger door for me that made me scrunch up my eyebrows.

"What about Jah?" I asked.

"He got business to handle" he told me while Jah got in another car.

I got in the car and buckled my seatbelt. This all feels like deja vu. I didn't think I'd ever get a chance to be back with Stokeley.

He talked to me all the way back to the house but I didn't have many words to say. I just liked hearing his voice and knowing that he cared about me.

"Lily I understand if you need time to heal, you don't have to if you don't want to but I've found you therapist because I want you to feel better" he told me and I nodded.

"I'll do it" I responded making him smile.

We got to the house and he opened the car door for me before holding my hand all the way up to the apartment.

"I haven't moved your things" he told me while he unlocked the door.

I followed him inside the apartment and looked around seeing it was clean but hadn't changed. Next I walked into his room seeing all of my things that made my eyes began to tear up.

I miss me.

Update

6/30/2021

6/30/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍