13💜

It's really grown up hours, even daddy is sleep but I woke up to go tinkle and now I can't sleep.

The time on daddy's phone says 1:53 am. That's not a time I see when it's dark.

I sat on top of daddy and put my head on his chest because maybe that'll help be go to sleep.

"Princess?" Daddy said making me look at him.

"Yes daddy?" I asked him.

"What time is it?" He asked making he look on his phone.

"It says 1:54 daddy" I told him and he frowned.

"It's dark?" He asked and I nodded making him shake his head and slap one of my butt cheeks hard.

"Ow daddy why?" I asked him, sitting up.

"Because I told you to go to sleep" he told me, sitting up some and it made my legs fall on each side of him.

"I did but then I woke up, I'm sorry."

He nodded and looked up at me "you look so good in your choker princess" he told me making my frown turn upside down.

Daddy took off my choker and put his hand there instead which kind of scared me.

"It doesn't hurt daddy" I told him and he nodded and sighed.

"I wish everything else didn't hurt" he whispered and his other hand started rubbing my thigh, making my princess parts tingle.

"Daddy what's going to hurt?" I asked him making him shake his head.

"Don't worry about it princess" he told me making me pout.

"I want to know, it's going to happen to me" I told him and he huffed.

"I said don't worry about it" he told me.

I felt something start to poke me making me sit back where it was so I could figure out what it was. It didn't hurt I just didn't know what it was.

I touched it and daddy made a noise.

"Daddy is that your part?" I asked him and he nodded making me giggle but then make an confused face.

"Why is it up like that?" I asked him.

He looked mad and shrugged "you want to do something so bad right?" He asked me as he got off of the bed.

I watched daddy as he pulled down his comfortable pants and then his thing showed. It was really long and big, it had lines on it too.

I just want to touch the lines but when I did it stuff started to come out of the hole.

"Princess, lick it" he told me making me raise an eyebrow.

"Like it's candy?" I asked him and he nodded.

I got down to it and licked it making daddy make a noise again.

"Put it in your mouth princess" he told me.

"I don't know how to do that daddy" I told him making him huff.

"You got spit in your mouth?" He asked and I made spit and nodded.

"Suck it like it's a lollipop but don't bite me" he told me and I nodded and opened my mouth really wide and started to suck it.

"Yes, good girl" he told me as he grabbed my hair.

Daddy started to make more noises and they were loud like in the video but my cheeks were starting to hurt.

I got off of daddy's stuff and rubbed them so that they would stop hurting.

"Princess go back" he told me making me look up at him.

I nodded and went back to it but only in a little bit of time daddy made a big loud noise and then a bunch of stuff came in my mouth but I didn't like the way it taste or feel so I spit it out.

"Good job princess" daddy told me, wiping my lips.

I noticed the white stuff on the floor that came out of my mouth and daddy's stuff didn't have the lines anymore and it looked like it was going down.

"Go brush your teeth" he told me and I listened and did.

Hm I made daddy feel good and it made me feel good too.

Update

2/4/2020

2/4/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕