18💜

Omniscient

Lily watched Stokeley almost stuck in her mind as he took her panties off and replaced them with his hand

"You want to be a cam girl right?" He asked her, pulling out his phone which made her blush.

He walked away from her and placed the phone up on the dresser so everything that he was about to do to her could be seen.

He sat on his knees in front of her and pulled her legs to him so he was faced to face with her princess part. He softly licked it which surprised Lily, she'd never felt that before.

His warm tongue soon began to wonder her lips making tiny moans escape her mouth before he spread her lips with his fingers and put her clit in his mouth making her body jerk.

She tried to move away from Stokeley, shocked at the feeling but he held her by her hips which frustrated her.

"Daddy let me go" she whimpered making him chuckle.

He started to flick her clit with his tongue making her began to moan louder before he let it go and stood up to look at her.

She thought he was done so she tried to move but was surprised to be gripped back. He placed his thumb on her clit before moving it in a circle making her arch her back before she started moan louder.

He shook his head and began to kiss down her neck which only added on to her pleasure. Before she started to aggressively try to push him away.

"Daddy you h-hav-" she cut herself off as so came.

She was confused as to what she had just done and him pushing a finger into her did not help that.

Her face scrunched up at the little bit of pain that came with it and her cheeks began to turn a bright red.

Luckily for her he was only teasing and soon pulled his finger out of her with her cream covering it.

When he seen how bright her face was he shook his head, knowing she'd cry when it was time for her to take what he was packing.

"Open your mouth" he told her and she listened.

He placed his finger in her mouth "suck it off" he told her and she did what she was told.

He pulled his finger out and backed away from the girl, picking up his phone.

"Come give daddy some head" he told her and Lily listened, sitting on her knees in front of him and beginning to take off his lower half of clothes.

Stokeley recorded Lily while she did it, just like he had recorded everything else. He wasn't going to post it anywhere he was just going to show it to her and himself.

"Put the whole thing in your mouth" he told her making her listen before she began to choke.

He held her head there until he felt like moving her. He wanted her to understand what her being one of Bruno cam girls would be like without being so rough but he had already made her cum.

Update

4/22/2020

4/22/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕