50💜

Last night I was telling Stokes that I don't know how I felt about being a little anymore and he seemed fine with it. He said he loves me either way he just wants me to be happy. That sentence alone makes me happy.

I don't receive that much love.

Now I'm up and the sun is barely up because it's really early in the morning. I just can't sleep without Ryan popping into my head and I don't want to wake Stokeley up with it.

I sighed and looked down at my legs that were barely covered and I could see my bruises. The ones on the inside of my thighs and I had big one on the outside from trying to run.

They'd only seen my arms in court but my legs were way worse.

"Good morning Lily" Jahseh spoke making me look up.

"Good morning" I replied seeing him stop walking maybe to the kitchen before coming over to me.

He looked at my legs seeing all of the bruises that made him furrow his eyebrows. He sighed and sat beside me, hugging me.

"I'm sorry you went through all of this Lily but anyone who caused you pain will get there payback and me and Stokeley will always be here for you" he spoke as I held back my tears.

"I know Jahseh, thank you" I spoke with a cracked voice since I was holding my tears.

He nodded and broke up the hug before sighing.

"What are you doing up so early?" He asked and I shrugged.

I had a nightmare" I told him and he nodded.

"You want to go out to breakfast with me?" He asked making me smile and nod.

"Ight I'm bout to get ready now, don't forget to tell Stokeley" he told me and I nodded before going into our room.

I seen Stokeley was still sleep. He's so cute when's asleep. I got on the bed and sat in front of him, shaking him a little.

"Hm?" He answered with a hum.

"Can I go eat breakfast with Jah?" I asked making him open his eyes to look at me.

"Yes, be careful" he told me and I nodded before getting off the bed and putting on a pair of his sweatpants.

I put on some slides before going out into the living room and seeing him already sitting there dressed in regulars clothes too.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded.

We walk out of the door and I stopped to wait for Jahseh to lock the door before we walked downstairs to the parking lot where I followed Jahseh to his car.

When we got in a noticed the stitch plushy buckled into its seatbelt making me giggle.

"Who's plush is that? Your little brothers?" I asked him making him look back it.

He started to drive before he answered "nah it's my friends" he told me make me scrunch up my face.

It took a minute for the realization to hit.

"Your friend is a little?" I asked him and nodded.

"When she can be" he told which confused me but I brushed it off.

"What's her name?" I continued with my questions.

"Joey" he answered making me tilt my head.

"Jahseh you weren't trying to replace me were you?" I asked him and he laughed.

"No Lily I can't replace you and I met her by complete accident" he told me and I nodded.

I think my age regression is something I've gotten rid of but I don't know. Waking up Stokeley to ask if I could go with Jahseh had given me a warm filling in my chest like it had when I was a little.

"Can I meet her?" I asked him as we parked in front of the ihop.

He looked over at me before shrugging "I guess, I'll have to ask her" he told me before I nodded.

I unbuckled my seatbelt before getting out of the car before Jahseh. I waited until he got out of the car before following behind him inside of the building. I looked around before we got seated seeing it was only older white people so I could calm down.

The most they'll do is stare.

We waited for a lady to come before she sat us down at our table.

"What are you going to get?" Jahseh asked making me shrug, trying to look through the menu.

"Could I start you guys off with any drinks?" The server asked and we both nodded.

Jahseh looked at me to go first so I did "um a pink lemonade" I told her and she nodded before turning to Jahseh.

I could tell by the way she looked at she thought he was cute which made me smile. After he told her his drink she walked away making me tap Jahseh.

"She likes you" I told him and he shrugged.

"So you aren't a hoe anymore?" I asked him and he chuckled before leaning back.

"I like Joey, she really has all of my attention right now" he told me and it made me jaw drop.

"You just said she was your friend in the car" I reminded him and he nodded.

"She is but I want her to be more but I don't want to rush her she already has a lot of things to worry bout" he told me and I nodded.

"I think you should tell her. She's a little and you buy her gifts, I grantee you she likes you back" I told him and he nodded.

The server brung our drinks back before we continued having conversation. I loved talking to Jahseh because he always acted like an older brother to me.

I need that in my life.

Update

7/9/2021

7/9/2021