11💜

"I'm not a brat!" Lily yelled at Stokeley as he made his way out of the room.

He turned and furrowed his eyebrows at her "Lily stop fucking yelling" he told her and she rolled her eyes at him and got under the covers.

"See look at you, acting like a fucking brat" he told her.

"I'm not a brat you are just being mean to me" she whimpered.

"Stokeley take me to my momma" Lily spoke which made him even more upset with her.

"Stokeley? Who the fuck is Stokeley?" He asked her as he walked up to her.

Lily didn't answer and just looked down making him chuckle.

He sat down at the edge of the bed and patted his lap "come here" he told her and she tensed up but crawled down to him anyway.

"What's my name?" He asked tugging her hair.

She whimpered and her cheeks turned red but she didn't answer making him force her over his lap.

He pulled his shirt up so he could see her butt making her shiver because the warmth left. He didn't warn the girl before he harshly smacked her butt making her jump and whimper.

"What's my name Lily?" He asked her, tugging her hair back.

Lily didn't answer because she was stuck in her thoughts of how she was feeling pleasure.

"What is it?" He asked her, hitting her butt again.

"D-Daddy" she answered and he nodded and smacked it again.

This time around Lily moaned making Stokeley furrow his eyebrows.

"S-Sorry daddy I didn't mean to" she told him but he still sat her up harshly.

He huffed as he looked at Lily.

He ran his hand down his face before speaking "Why are you being so bad? You've been like this for the least 2 hours, you aren't tired?" He asked her making her put her head down.

"I thought if I'd be bad you'd do big girl stuff to me, like the girl on the tv. She was being bad and her daddy made her do big girl stuff" she told him making him furrow his eyebrows before he realized that he left his DDLG porn on the tv.

He turned the tv on and it sure enough was right there.

"Who told you that you could watch this?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"So you want me to please you, that's why you're being bad?" He asked her and she nodded making him smirk and shake his head.

"It's too soon Lily, you aren't ready for that from daddy" he told her and she pouted.

"Princess you didn't even know what sex was yesterday but now that you know you don't need to be just jumping into doing it" he told her.

"Fine" she sighed and folded her arms.

Stokeley stood up and got the ointment for her butt before sitting back down on the bed.

"Come on" he told her, pointing to his lap.

She laid across his lap again and he pulled the shirt up, giving himself access before he started to rub the ointment on her.

Lily realized that even him touching her like this made her wet again which made her blush and lay her head on his lap also.

"All done princess" he told her but she didn't sit up making him scrunch up his face.

He leaned over a bit and looked at Lily to see that she fell asleep while he did it making him smile.

He picked her up and laid her in his bed, making sure she had enough covers.

"Daddy I want my paci and Pokeley" she whispered making him nod and walk to his dresser to get the stuffed animal and her paci.

He gave them both to her making her smile while she went ahead and went fully to sleep.

Stokeley went and picked up her clothes, taking them to his washer and putting them in for her before he started to get a call from her phone making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion but he picked up anyways.

"This is Stokeley right?" Her mom asked making him nod his head.

"Yes ma'am" he spoke back in respect even though she had disrespected him.

"Is Lily okay?" She asked him and he nodded again.

"She's sleeping right now" he told her and she nodded.

"What did she eat?" She continued with her questions.

"Macaroni and chicken" he told her making her nod.

"Okay I was just calling to check on her, thank you" she spoke before hanging up.

Stokeley was still confused because why call to make sure she's okay when you kicked her out for no reason?

He just shook his head and went and got in the bed with Lily, going to sleep.

Update

1/14/2020

1/14/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕