16💜

When we got in the house the man was sitting on the couch while a girl bounced on top of him but I didn't see for a long time cause daddy covered my eyes. He put his arm around my waist and made me walk with him but kept them covered.

"Wassup Bruno" he spoke before I heard another person say wassup.

Daddy then walked us away before picking me up and carrying me upstairs making me giggle looking at the naked girls.

But the one with her princess parts showing confused me "daddy why's her part darker than mine? Her skin is the same" I told him and he chuckled.

"Because she's had too many daddy's" he told me and I nodded.

We went to a room that daddy had a key to and when he unlocked the door you could smell the freshness compared to the rest of this house.

I jumped off of him and jumped on to the fluffy bed making him laugh, but then I gasped and got off.

"Have you had naked girls on this bed?" I asked him and he laughed and shook his head.

I nodded and laid back on the bed.

Daddy was looking at something on his phone and nodded with a smirk while he looked at it.

"Daddy what are you watching?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Let me ask you something princess, when you gave me head how did that make you feel?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I liked it daddy" I told him and he nodded.

"What if I did that to you?" He asked making me raise an eyebrow.

"To my princess parts?" I asked and he nodded.

I shrugged "I don't know daddy I think I'd like it" I told him and he nodded at me.

Daddy almost said something else but then somebody knocked on the door and he got up to get it.

It was the man from downstairs that walked in.

"So wassup Stokeley? You found another girl?" He asked daddy as he looked at me.

Daddy shook his head but he didn't see because he was still staring at me which scared me.

"What's your name?" He asked me, ignoring daddy.

I looked at my daddy and he rolled his eyes "um Lily" I told him and he nodded.

"Lily, you ready to be a cam girl?" He asked me making me raise an eyebrow.

"What's that?" I asked him.

He chuckled "porn" he told me and I nodded.

"Oh no I don't want to do that" I told him and he looked confused.

"Why are you here then?" He asked me making daddy huff.

"If your big head ass would just shut up you would know that Lily is my girl" daddy told him and the man nodded.

"Okay but she's dressed like she's here for-" daddy stopped him.

"She's a little" he told him and the man turned towards me again.

Daddy's real name started being called by a familiar voice downstairs.

"Pokeley bring your ass so we can start this song!" I heard before daddy huffed.

"Lily don't leave this room" he told me and I nodded.

"Okay daddy."

He looked the man up and down before sighing "don't touch her but don't let her leave" he told him and he nodded too before daddy left.

It was quiet for a little until the man closed the door and came and sat beside me. His hands went to my choker making my head go back.

He only touched it before pulling his hands away.

"How'd you meet Stokeley?" He asked.

"At school" I told him and he nodded.

I seen him looking at my body and shaking his head.

"You could make it big" he told me making me turn my head.

"If you did decide to be a cam girl, men kill over someone as submissive as you."

Update

3/31/2020

3/31/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕