47💜

Lily

After they ran the test on me I was told to sit there until court was back in session

After they ran the test on me I was told to sit there until court was back in session. The test made me worry because they already seemed like they didn't believe me.

Once court was back in session I was sent to my seat beside my lawyer while they called Stokeley to the stand. It had been so long since I touched him and even got to look at him this close.

I watched his hands as he spoke, not paying much attention the words he said but the way his voice sounded. I wish I could stay with him now and have him hold me but after today they'll more than likely send my back with Ryan and I know he's going to hurt me again.

I placed my head in hands and tried to calm myself as I heard everyone talking, they were arguing about something but I hadn't been paying attention.

"That's enough!" The judge yelled making everyone quiet down.

Looking up now I seen Jahseh on the stand with the most irritated face.

"Before we ask for any testimony from you Mr.Onfroy we will be reading out Lily's test results" she spoke and that made my eyes go wide and I looked back down.

I know what happened to me more than once in less than 30 days but then wanting to confirm it in front of everyone in the court house scared me. What if Stokeley didn't love me anymore because I was touched by another man?

"The results determine that Ms. Johnson was indeed touched by Mr. Jones" the judge spoke making me hurry my head more into hands.

I heard commotion and I could hear Jessica screaming that Ryan didn't do it.

"I should kill you!" Jahseh yelled as the court just got out of hand.

I remained the same. I didn't want my face to be seen right now. After awhile I could feel my back being rubbed.

"It's okay Lily you did the right thing" my lawyer told me and I shook my head.

"He's going to try to kill me" I told him and he nodded at me.

"I understand the feeling put I promise you he won't do that" he told me and I nodded at him.

The judge got the court to calm down before they began to ask Jahseh questions about me and Stokeley's relationship. He pretty much said what I said about it.

I don't know how this will go or even where I'm going to sleep tonight, this is all too much.

"We are going to give the jury time to make the verdict and then we'll be back in session" the judge spoke making me raise an eyebrow.

That's it? They think I murdered my mom and I've only been to this court twice. I'm for sure going to jail because in the documentaries they go to court for months but they also get years of prison so I don't know.

Hopefully I can see Stokeley again because I can't take this.

Update

6/23/2021

6/23/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍