65💜

Stokeley

I drive while Jahseh sat beside me with his fist balled up.

"I swear to good if this nigga touched her I'm going to fuck him up. Even if he had one of them bitches do it, I'm definitely fucking him up" he spoke to himself.

I didn't respond cause I know how he got in situations like this. Even Coolie ain't say shit in the backseat.

"How the fuck she end up over here after she was supposed to go to her parents?! I knew she ain't need to go there, I knew that dude couldn't be trusted but do she listen? No she don't fucking listen to me" he continued on his rant.

We pulled up at Bruno's and before I could even put the car in park he got out and ran up to the door that from where I could see opened before he knocked which made me hurry and get the fuck out.

When I ran up Joey was sitting on the floor while Jahseh and Bruno stood toe to toe. She got up and wrapped her arms around Jahseh to try to get him to pull back.

"I can still get her fucked right now if I want to" Bruno chuckled at Jahseh which made him sock him in his shit.

"Say something else about fucking my girl bruh!" He yelled but before Bruno could say a smart ass comment he punched him in his mouth which made Bruno began to defend himself.

I grabbed Joey as they fought because I know he'd be even more pissed if one of them accidentally hit her.

"You actually came back" she spoke with tears streaming down her eyes.

I nodded at her with a smile.

"I wasn't going to leave you here when it's clear you don't wan-" I cut myself off cause I looked up to see Jahseh stomping on Bruno now.

"Fuck" I sighed, going to get him.

"Get off him!" I yelled at Jah before I started to pull him away.

He walked away and grabbed Joey's arm tightly while me and Coolie followed.

We couldn't hear what they were saying, well I couldn't but I could Joey trying to get his hand from around her arm.

"How you think she got here? Causing mean Jahseh just beat Bruno ass but what if she wanted to be here" Coolie spoke making me look at him and shake my head.

"Joey ain't like that, I don't think she is" I told him and he nodded.

He started to get into his car that he left here and looking Jahseh and Joey I know they need alone time so I'm bout to ride with him.

"Aye you can drop me off at my place?" I asked him and he looked confused.

"You drove here my nigga" he reminded me and I nodded but did my head towards them two.

"They going to need some time to themselves" I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah it's cool I'll drop you off" he told me.

I went ahead and walked up to them, trying to let my presence known before I was all the way up on them. I could tell it was because he turned around before I could walk all the way up.

He still looked pissed and Joey sat in the backseat with a red face.

"I'm going yo ride with Coolie" I told him, handing him the keys.

"Ight see you later" he dapped me up before I walked away.

I hope that she didn't put herself there. She didn't look like she did, she looked like she didn't want to be there but I don't know.

Update

5/31/2022

5/31/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍