31💜

After daddy got me dressed he took me to the store to prepare for my cycle. I felt like people looked at me weird, buying pads in my little clothes.

He surprised me tho because even after we bought that he took me to a restaurant.

"Daddy you are being extra nice today, did I go something?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I just don't want you to feel so alone, I want you to know you have someone to talk to, okay?" He asked me and I nodded.

He got out of the car first and then walked over to my side and let me out.

"Thank you daddy" I smiled at him.

Walking into the restaurant there was a lady standing there and daddy told them his real name before they took us to a table where there was a women already sitting.

Daddy sat me down first across from her and then he sat.

"Hey ma, this is Lily that I was telling you about" he spoke to her making her look at me.

She made me nervous so I just waved, I tried to say hi but my voice cracked.

"Hi Lily" she smiled and waved making me calm down a little.

"Your pretty" she commented making me begin to blush.

"Thank you, you are too" I replied without stuttering making me smile harder.

"So will we be waiting just a little longer for your mom?" She asked and I almost shook my head but daddy spoke making me stop.

"Ma that was a surprise" he told her making her make a shocked face.

"Sorry baby" she chuckled.

My mother soon came to the table making daddy move from beside me and to his mom so mine could sit with me.

"Hey Lily" she smiled at me.

I didn't want to show out in front of daddy's mom and I could feel my eyes starting to tear up.

"Hey" I responded to her, slightly smiling.

Does she actually like me now? Or if this only for tonight. Is she still with Dre? If she is I can't be around her.

"Hello are you guys ready for your menus?" A waitress came up and asked us.

I didn't answer but everyone else did. She looked back at me and gasped which kinda scared me.

"Oh my god I love your aesthetic" she told me which confused me.

"Thank you" I smiled at her and she nodded and sat my menu in front of me before walking away.

My mom being here ruined my appetite so now I don't know what I want because I don't want to not order anything and seem rude or something then again whatever I order I might not eat.

"Could I get you guys any drinks?" The waitress asked making me snap back into reality.

I nodded "can I have strawberry lemonade?" I asked her and she nodded, writing it down along with everyone else's.

"So Lily how have you been?" My mom asked me making look up and shrug.

"I've been good" I answered and she nodded, looking at her menu.

I can't do this.

Update

1/26/2021

1/26/2021

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕