56💜

After we got home I didn't really feel like talking because I was thinking about my momma now so I was quiet.

"Lily are you okay?" He asked me as he sat beside me and I nodded and looked down at my hands.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You want hugs, kisses?"

"What's wrong please tell me" he spoke making me sigh.

"I miss my momma" I told him and he nodded at me and sighed.

"I know you do princess, I'm so sorry" he told me before he started to rub my thigh.

I nodded but kept my head down.

"I want a bath daddy" I told him and he nodded.

"Anything you want" he told me as he lifted me up and took me in the bathroom.

I noticed that daddy is starting to get a little muscle now. Before he used to be really skinny now his arms seem a little bigger.

He stood me up and started the bath before coming to me and starting to take my clothes off. After that he sat me in the bath.

"It's been a minute since I've done this twice in a row like this" he told me and I nodded.

"Yeah it's been awhile since I've been a little this long too" I responded and he nodded at me.

He went a head and started to wash me which made me calm down until his hands began to go lower and I didn't like that. I love Daddy but I don't want anybody's hands near her right now.

"I-I can do it daddy" I told him, reaching for the rag.

He didn't argue with me but gave me the rag.

"We have to talk about this" he told me which made me raise my eyebrows.

"Talk about what?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Ryan" he told me which made my heart start to race.

"I don't want to" I told him, looking down.

"I won't force you but I do really want you to talk to me about it so I can help you feel better" he told me making me sigh.

"I don't know what to tell you, he did a lot summing it up he raped and abused me a lot" I told him making him furrow his eyebrows as I gave him the rag back.

He didn't have much to say but I could see the anger on his face as he kept washing me. He didn't rub hard but I could just see it all over his face.

"Daddy" I called making him look over at me.

"Stop looking so angry, it scares me" I told him making him sigh.

"I'm sorry princess, I just don't like that I wasn't able to protect you from no bullshit like that" he told me and I nodded.

"It's okay, there was nothing you could do, you didn't even know it was happening" I told him and he nodded.

He got me out of the bath and wrapped me in a towel before sitting me on the bed. He started to get me dressed before we heard the door open.

"I'm back!" Jahseh yelled but he didn't wait for an response.

I hope Joey has more fun being a little than it's been for me.

Update

8/27/2021

8/27/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍