Chapter 5, "It can't be"

Back at Harry's house!!

Jaydas POV!

We arrived back to the house at around 8pm just as it was getting dark.

"Sleep," Harry yawned, kicking off his shoes.

"You're tired?"

"Yes a little."

"You're kidding me," I laughed.

He fell backwards on the bed causing his shirt to rise up making his stomach tattoos visible.

"Well that's a view," I smiled.

"And suddenly I'm not tired anymore," he grinned, raising up.

"Mhm," I mumbled, removing my jewelry and pants.

I looked through the mirror to see Harry holding out his arm, gesturing for me to come to him.

"Hello," I laughed, as he wrapped him arms around my lower waist. He strongly pulled me close enough and lifted me up a little so my legs could wrap around him as I sat on his lap.

"Babe, I just want you all day everyday," he said, planting his face in my chest. I smiled rubbing my hands through his hair.

"Kiss me," I insisted.

He didn't even hesitate, he gladly grabbed my face, hungrily putting his lips onto mine. I passionately kissed him back, inserting my tongue into his mouth as he gripped on it with his teeth.

"You're dirty," I teased.

"Only for you," he grinned.

"I'm dirty for you too."

"Mmm I know, but could you just remind me.."

"Only if you promise to watch," I whispered.

He released a slight moan from the sound of my words as I slid down, kneeling in front of him. I unbuttoned his pants, revealing his already hard rock, considering he didn't have any underwear on.

I looked up at Harry who was watching me with intrigued eyes. I took his load in one of my hands, jerking up and down.

"Just close your eyes and listen to my voice," I said softly and almost innocent. He nodded his head, closing his eyes.

"You're make me horny Harry."

"You're touch is my greatest pleasure."

"I want you and all of you. I want your mouth and your tongue inside of me while I scream your name."

"Fuck Jayda," he groaned.

"Now I want you to watch me as I take you away."

He slowly opened his eyes looking directly at me as I wrapped my mouth around his cock. I started on the top slowly moving my mouth up and down. I stopped teasing, going down more and slurping him like a popsicle.

"Fuck," his neck rolled.

I kept going down, making him hit my throat several times. I loved pleasing him and seeing him roll his eyes from the pleasure just as much as I loved having him in my mouth as I pleased him.

My strokes around him became more faster and seductive and I could feel his legs tensing. His eyes still on me even though he was losing it.

"Baby," he moaned... which was music to my ears. I choked harder going up and down on him until he began to unravel in my mouth. I stared him in the eyes as I slowly leaned my head back swallowing it.