Chapter 18, "Alone Together"

Harry's POV

I was the happiest man alive in this very moment. I had the love of my life with me, my future child, and my wonderful family that I adore so much.

Jayda and I danced the night away to our song, "If The World Was Ending," by JP Saxe and Julia Michaels. That was pretty much the only thing we hand picked ourselves. I stared into Jayda's bright brown eyes. There was no way she will ever know how happy she makes me.

"What?" she smiled helplessly.

"I'm just so incandescently in love with you Mrs. Styles."

"Is that so?"

"Mhmm," I said, giving her another passionate kiss.

We were soon cut short by Louis beginning to tap his glass.

"Alright, alright everyone. Settle down. I have a toast to make," he started, "I just want to say how happy I am for the newlyweds. Y'all were made for each other. There's no doubt in my mind that y'all will continue to love each other indefinitely and will become the best parents. I love you guys so much," Louis finished, tearing up a bit in the end.

Both Jayda's and I eyes began to water as well.

"I would also like to say something," my mum began, "Jayda, I just personally want to take the time to thank you for making my boy so happy. You brought back the light into his eyes that we've all missed so much. Thank you so much hun, I could never repay you enough." she cried endlessly.

Jayda instantly rushed over to her also in tears. They held onto each other for what seemed like forever until Gemma finally pulled them apart.

"It's you I have to thank for making this amazing man. I'm ever so grateful and owe everything to you," Jayda cried.

"Thanks luv," my mum said, giving Jayda one last kiss on the cheek.

Jayda quickly scurried back over to me taking my hand into hers. She nuzzled her face into my side trying to hide the tears. Thankfully, my suit was black so it didn't smear.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, I truly do hate to cut this party short, but my wife and I have some celebrating to do," I winked as I grabbed her and rushed out of the tent everyone was under.

"Babe, slow down," she giggled.

I swept her off her feet not wanting to waste anymore time, as I dashed across the smooth sand. I decided on going to the house Louis rented for us because our house together has much more room for everyone to sleep.

"Harry!" she yelled, continuously laughing.

"Yes Mrs. Styles?"

"I like when you call me that."

"I like calling you that my love."

I put her down gripping her curvy waist.

"Babe, I feel fat and just overly big. I don't think you want to see that," she said, looking at me with sad eyes.

I gazed into her eyes.

"Baby. You look beautiful. Pregnant and all. There's absolutely nothing that would ever stop me from wanting to make love to you. If I could, I would endlessly provide you the pleasure you make me feel."

"Baby,"

"I mean it. I love you so fucking much. I simply get turned on just by looking at you. Baby, please allow me to make love to you."

"Okay..." she said, allowing me to remove her dress.

She stood in a white lacy bra and panties. It was only now when I fully got a good look at her. Her plump chest filled into her bra making it difficult for her breasts to stay in. Her panties were tightly cupped around her figure.