Chapter 26, "Lunch Date"

Harry's POV

2 days later.....

I woke up the next morning flabished. Jayda was peacefully sleeping next to me so I decided not to wake her. I turned on the tv watching some Vampire Diaries.

About 30 minutes later Jayda started to move in her sleep before she finally awoke.

"Morning baby," she moaned.

"Good morning darling," I smiled kissing her forehead.

She sat up watching tv with me and talking about how much she disliked Elena. In my opinion Elena was the best character but I knew better than to say that out loud.

***Phone Dings***

I picked up the phone revealing a text from Zayn.

Zayn: wyd?

Me: Nothing, what's up?

Zayn: You and Jayda? Lunch date with me and Kara?

Me: Whatttt.

I literally never even heard of Zayn going out on a lunch date let alone inviting me but I guess it makes sense because of how close Jayda and Kara have become.

"Babe do you want to go on a lunch date with Zayn and Kara?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled. "That's new."

"I know that's what I said," I laughed.

I quickly texted Zayn back letting him know the lunch date sounds fine. He told us to be ready at 2 and it was merely 11am.

Jayda and I basically lounged around for another hour and half before we decided to get up and get dressed. We then took a lovely shower together.

When we were out I put on some casual jeans and a white shirt while Jayda put on a pretty and bright sundress.

"Come here my baby whale," I cooed.

"Yeah don't talk to me ," she smiled.

I got up to walk by her side. I wrapped my arms just above her belly, she tried to resist but I didn't let her out of my grasp.

"You always give in to me," I grinned.

"You always give in to me," she mocked.

I burst into laughter followed by her. It's the little things she does and says that has me on my ass.

My phone soon dinged with a text from Zayn saying he was outside. Jayda and I finished up some little touches before leaving.

"Ayo what's up," Zayn greeted.

"Hey," Jayda smiled.

"Sup man," I said giving him a handshake.

When we got in the car I noticed Kara was driving.

"Hey y'all," she smiled.

We both greeted her also as she slowly drove off only to pick up her speed recklessly.

"Kara," Zayn sighed.

"Shhhh," she shushed him.

"There's a baby on board," I reminded.

"Dude I know that, relax," she assured.

"Yeah, let her drive," Jayda defended.

Little did she know Kara was one of the worst drivers  I knew.

I pressed my lips against Jayda's ear, "I swear if we get into some sort of accident, I will..."

"You will what?" She laughed.