Chapter 16, "Hawaii Pt.3/ Wedding"

Jayda's POV

Everyone had went to their places at the actual ceremony and it was just me in the house panicking until I heard Louis come in.

"Thank god, I was getting worried," I sighed.

"You have nothing to worry about love," he smiled.

"So how is everything out there?"

"Well I could tell you or you could just see for yourself," he shrugged.

"So it's actually time?"

"It's actually time and you look stunning."

"Thank you, you dress up nice too," I smiled.

He was in a blue suit with and brown dress shoes and some shades.

"I'm ready when you are," he said gesturing his arm out.

I took about 20 deep breaths before I hooked my arm under his. I can't believe this is happening but it is and now is the time to let go of the panicking and just relax.

"Here we go," Louis said, as we walked out the door.

Harry's POV

I was panicking standing here but the wind somehow cooled me. All I could think about was Jayda turning the corner in any moment but then I remembered I don't have any vows.

"Vows," I whispered to Zayn. "I don't have any."

"Just improvise," he mouthed. He placed his hand on his heart telling me to speak from mine.

Jaydas POV

Louis and I walked down the stairs hand in hand when it appeared in front of me. The beautiful masterpiece he had put together. Everything was so white and blue and perfect. I saw tons of seats filled leaving me a bit confused on who those people were but then again we were in Hawaii.

"It's beautiful," I smiled.

"Just wait," he smiled back as we turned the corner.

As soon as I looked up, I saw him. I saw my husband, the love of my life, my child's father, the greatest human being ever, standing at the alter waiting for me.

"Even better," I sniffed.

Louis and I stopped at the end of the aisle as Gemma and Eleanor walked down first. They were the prettiest bridesmaids I ever saw.

The violin players started a slow melody as Louis and I slowly began our steps down the aisle. Everyone was standing up looking back at us so happy and sorrow filled. With every step my heart pounded as we got closer and closer. I looked at my mom, my brothers, the boys, the bridesmaids, the people I don't know and then Harry.

My sexy devil.

Harry's POV

Seeing Jayda walk down the aisle bring tears down my eyes, she was so fucking beautiful. She even made having a pregnant belly look sexy and the fact that she was barefoot did something to me. I can't believe I'm about to marry her in front of everyone I love.

My baby.

They finally approached us as Louis handed her off to me. He stood beside me followed by Liam and Niall and Zayn on the other side of Jayda with Eleanor and Gemma.

"You may be seated," the priest spoke.

I held Jayda's hands into mine as I blushed tremendously.

"Friends, Family, Loved ones, People of the unknown, we are gathered here today to share the love of Jayda Matthews and Harry Styles. This is an important moment in their lives. In their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one," the priest smiled.