Chapter 25, "Baby Shower"

Harry's POV

a week later....

Jayda has been doing better since the hospital trip, and I firmly explained to management that she will be taking it easy from now on. The baby shower is tomorrow and both Jayda and I are excited to find out the gender of the baby so we can start buying clothes and decorations.

We found land for the house which is about a good 5 acres of land. Enough space to include everything we want and to expand.

Right now, Jayda and I were shopping looking for clothes to match the theme of tomorrow. It was a pastel blue and pink theme, so we were looking for things along that line. Louis was very specific about what colors were exceptional for us to wear and what wasn't. I'm positive that if we didn't have a band, he would be a party planner. He probably already is knowing him. He would be the one to have a side job.

I was cut out of my thoughts when Jayda shoved a beautiful pastel blue dress in my face. The dress looked like it would hug her every curve, yet comfortable. It had a slit going down one side and stopped near her knees. Jayda wanted a boy, so it was only right for her to get blue.

"What do you think about this one?" she asked hopeful.

"Don't you think that'll be a little....tight?" I asked.

"No, why do you think I'll look to fat in it?"

"Baby, stop saying that. I think you would look gorgeous in that dress, I'm just scared that the other men in the room won't be able to keep their eyes off you."

"And if they can't, you can make them jealous by showering me with many kisses," she chimed.

I found a pastel pink Gucci suit and was going to pair it with a black shirt for the representation of a girl obviously. Finally, we were done and on our way home. It was already late because the day way kind of wasted of Jayda and I being lazy. Louis assured us everything was taken care of, so we didn't have to lift a finger.

The next day....

We woke up to the smell of a wonderful breakfast. Since I knew it wasn't Jayda who cooked, it was only one other person, Kara. I helped Jayda out of bed and into the shower. She was bigger than before now and still growing.

After a quick shower, I placed lotion on her body and helped her into her clothes. I wanted to make it a priority of taking care of her today. Also, because she needed a lot of help doing the things she usually could on her own.

We walked into the kitchen to find a gourmet breakfast laid out for us.

"Omg! Kara thank you so much. You didn't have to do all this."

"Nonsense. Today is a special day for you, so I just wanted to do my best and contribute to it."

Jayda ran over and gave her a hug, but her bump was in the way.

"Okay guys, we have a big day ahead of us so eat fast. This whole day is filled and there's no time to waste," Louis informed us.

Everyone had Jayda and I take a seat at the table as they fixed our plates. All the boys were here and their girlfriends. My mum and Gemma was meeting us at the venue along with everyone else. It was just going to be us surrounded by the ones we love and care for plus Dr. Avery since she's been in this journey with us from the start.

We all made small talk and laughed endlessly as we ate. Everyone got feels of Jayda's belly, and her stomach even began to kick a little which got everyone super excited. I can't believe she's already 5 months and about to be 6.

I helped Jayda get dressed and put in her shoes. She put on some flats, but I still knew even those were going to come off later. Shoes weren't really something she wore during this entire pregnancy.