LOST

Y/n POV
(We ran in the direction of the sound.)

"Are you sure it was mark?"(Felix asked)
"Well....Maybe it was Yeongho.." (Soobin shrugged)

"Yeah Yeongho's scream is quite loud, I think it was him. I hope he's alright." (I said as I moved the branches of the trees out of my way)

"All we need to do is find them."

(We followed the same path they took)

Few minutes later
(Felix stopped us and shushed)
"You heard that?" (He whispered)
(We listened carefully. I was confused when I heard sounds coming from a distance it sounded like someone was cutting wood)
"Let's see who it is" (Soobin whispered)
(But the sound was going farther and farther away)
(We walked in a faster pace but the sound was fading so we started running.)

(I suddenly tripped over something, that was in the mud.)
"Ow...." (I said as my arm scraped against the stones in the mud)
(Soobin and Felix stopped and turned around, the second I fell.)
"Are you okay, Y/n? What happened?"
(Soobin said worried as he rushed to me and carefully helped me up)
"I tripped over something" (I said whilst dusting the mud on my clothes)
(I turned around to see what made me fall)

*Gasp* (I covered my mouth with my hands) (I was petrified, I almost fainted but Soobin was holding me from behind)

FELIX POV
(I got startled when Y/n tripped)
(She said she fell over something)
(I looked at the mud and noticed something, I couldn't quite make out what it was)
(Y/n suddenly gasped in horror. Curiously I took a step closer to see what made her so terrified)

(My eyes widened when I saw a human hand in the ground)

"D-do you think it's a-alive?" (Soobin asked, staring intensely at the hand)

(Soobin took a step closer and observed the hand)

"Look." (He pointed to the wrist)

"What?" (I said, kneeling next to soobin and looking at the hand)

"It's a Tattoo....There's something written, It says....Peace, Love & Family."

Y/N POV
(I was trembling. when I heard what Soobin said, I ran towards the mud and dropped down)
(Immediately I started scooping the mud aside)
(My breathing rate was fast. My heart would explode)

"Y/n What is it!" (Felix asked seeing the panicked expression on my face)

"T-that's the Tattoo, Y-yeongho has on his right h-hand."

"Oh God." (Soobin said, horrified as he started helping me dig out the mud, Felix also joined in)

(We managed to remove a whole lot of soil. Tears streamed down my face as Soobin pulled Yeongho out of the hole.)