𝟺:𝟻

Sugawara put his bag down beside to counter and walked to the kitchen island

Sugawara put his bag down beside to counter and walked to the kitchen island. His steps slowly became unstable. He soon collapsed in the seat the island had.

Tears that were being held down raised and fell like no tomorrow. The feelings he had pushed down when he went to see Y/n came back. All of the sadness and guilt he had after the accident came back.

Sugawara hated feeling sad a d guilty, but he can't help it.

He feels guilty that he didn't spend time with Y/n when he had the chance to. That he could've been with Y/n, spending so much time with him when he had his memories with him. Sugawara wants to spend more time with Y/n, since he couldn't before, he regrets that with every being in his body.

Sugawara can't help but feel saddened at Y/n's state. He wants the younger to get better, better so that they could spend more time together. Suga just wants all of the time in the world, all of the time to spend with Y/n.

Time is something not many people have. It was something that Sugawara didn't know Y/n was on; a time limit. He didn't know that time would be so little until it was gone. He hates it. He just wasn't ready for time to run out.

"If only I c-could've known, then I would've spent my time on you, Y/n," Sugawara sobbed.

The grey haired male hates this. He hates time. He hates that he couldn't spend his time with Y/n.

"If I known you were on a time limit, if I known you wanted more time, I would've given you all of my time."

But Sugawara knows that time is the only thing he can depend on now.

"Please, remember me. I want to spend more time with you...... Y/n."