𝟼:𝟻

Tanaka closed his bedroom door behind him

Tanaka closed his bedroom door behind him. He laid the back of his head on the door, looking up, wanting to dry the up coming tears.

"Damnit," Tanaka muttered.

Tanaka closed his eyes, but that only made the memories of Y/n flood back to him. All of the fun moments, little moments, chaotic movements, all of them just swam in his head like a fish in a pond.

"Damnit, damnit!!" Tanaka yelled as he banged his fist on the door.

The study 'dates', the runs to get sweets, the positive words, all hit Tanaka like a truck.

"Goddamnit!!"

He punched his wall, over and over again. He made his knuckles bruise. His breathing was heavy, his mind was overflowing was anger and sadness.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!! WHY AM I SO USELESS??!! WHAT TYPE OF FUCKING SENPAI AM I IF I CANT PROTECT MY OWN KOHAI??!!"

Tanaka shoved the stuff off of his table and onto the floor. He threw his water bottle at the wall, almost making it pop. He threw his clothing from out of his closet and onto his bed frame and already littered floor. All of his books were spread out everywhere. His bed sheet was now titled. Pictures of his teammates were ripped off of the wall.

"Ryu?" Saeko asked worriedly as she poked her head in his room.

Tanaka sat in the middle of his room, breathing was unstable as he sniffed violently, trying to stop his tears.

Saeko would've scolding her brother for making such a mess, but she knew better. She knew what he and his team was going through. She would have done everything in her power to help the team. But right now, all she can do is comfort her saddened brother.

The blonde walked over to her younger sibling and hugged him, letting him cry on her shoulder.

"Wh-why can't he remember me?" Tanaka stumbled with his words, this made his sibling sadden at the state he is in.

"Shhh, I'm here," Saeko whispered.

"Please, I just want him to remember me..... Y/n...."