𝟻:𝟻

The minute Asahi closed the door to his house, his legs buckled under him

The minute Asahi closed the door to his house, his legs buckled under him. Tears started to fall from his eyes to the ground beneath him. He had just arrived from the hospital and he was already a mess.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm so sorry," Asahi repeated over and over again.

The brunette couldn't seem to breathe because of how hard he was crying. All he wanted was Y/n to be okay, right here, right now.

Asahi gasped for air as he opened his eyes. His vision was blurry but he didn't care at the moment. He fumbled with his bag and took out wired headphones. He plugged them into his phone and immediately started the playlist Y/n had created for him when he is in a stressful situations.

As the music played, the giant calmed, but only a little bit. Asahi was still crying, remembering all of the fun times he had with Y/n. All the times when he was okay and that nothing could go wrong.

Asahi just wants Y/n to be better and remember today, not tomorrow, not next week, now. He knows that time heals a person's wounds, but it seemed like torture to him that he will be in pain for as long as Y/n doesn't remember him and his friends.

Y/n was so caring and kind, he didn't need that accident to happen to him. The accident was so fast that Asahi couldn't comprehend when it happened. One moment Y/n was fine, the next he was on the road, bloody, bruised, and cut. That scene will haunt Asahi till the day he dies.

Asahi just wants everything back to normal. When the accident never happened, when the blood was never spilled, when the noises of the sirens never rung. Sirens, he hates that noise with a passion.

He hates the noises the sirens make. He hates any loud noises that happened that day. But that's the thing, when the accident happened, Asahi couldn't hear anything but ringing, the only thing piercing through the ringing were the sirens. God, did he hate sirens.

"Pl-please be o-okay, Y-Y/n. Pl-please, p-please re-remember me," Asahi practically begged.

 Pl-please, p-please re-remember me," Asahi practically begged