𝟷:𝟶:𝟻

Yamaguchi weakly placed his bag near his bed

Yamaguchi weakly placed his bag near his bed. His legs wobbled a bit before buckling down under himself. He fell to his knees as he rested his forehead on his bed.

When Y/n first went to the hospital, Yamaguchi didn't want to believe that he got hurt. He wanted this all to be a daydream.

When coach Ukai announced that Y/n had lost his memories and now couldn't see people's faces from the past, Yamaguchi was turning desperate to believe that this was all a bad, horrible dream.

Yamaguchi wanted to wake up from this nightmare. He wanted to wake up, go to school and see Y/n smiling and waving to him like he usually does. But no, everything was real, too real for his taste.

Yamaguchi clutched his bed sheets as he silently cried into it. His hot tears running down his face and being soaked but his blanket. He hiccupped and coughed a bit from trying to hold his cries in.

The sight of Y/n in the hospital bed, bloody, bruised, and unconscious will be in the back of Yamaguchi's mind till the day he dies. It was horrible, it was like Y/n had been murdered by little bits of glass while being beaten. He hated it so much.

The day when Y/n comforted Yamaguchi, he swore that he will someday return the favor. But now he realizes that he can't, and he will most likely never will.

"Please, please, please Y/n...." Yamaguchi hiccupped as he cried, "Please remember me, remember me Y/n, I'm begging you."