𝕊𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚊

Sugawara sheepishly stepped into the room

Sugawara sheepishly stepped into the room. When he saw Y/n in the hospital bed he quickly went to the shorter's side. He examined Y/n checking for any serious injures.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt? Hinata told us what happened and everyone's worried for you," Sugawara said in a slight panic.

Y/n laughed a bit, "I'm fine Suga," he said.

Sugawara paused his questions in shock. He hadn't heard Y/n say his name in a while, but he was so glad that he could hear it now.

"You.... You remember my name?" Suga stuttered as tears started to form from his eye and he cupped the other cheeks.

Y/n smiled, "It feels so good to be back. I'm so sorry."

Suga's breathe hitched. He pulled Y/n into a hug as he buried he face into the younger's shoulder. Y/n could feel the grey haired male's tears and eyelashes on his bare shoulder. His hospital gown was always oversized for him.

Y/n let Suga cry on his shoulder as he combed his fingers through grey hair. He smiled softly as tears of his own started to fall. He hugged Suga tighter with each passing second to reassure the older that he won't be disappearing.

The two stayed liked that for a few more minutes. They enjoyed their hug before departing. Sugawara held onto Y/n's shoulder as he looked right into (e/c) eyes. His own eyes watering at the sight of life in his loves' eyes.

"You're back, y-you're back with me, here with me," Sugawara said as he smiled brightly.

Y/n laughed warmly, "I'm back, Suga, I'm back and I'm going to stay. I'm not going anywhere."

Suga put his hand behind Y/n's head. With tears in his eyes, he pulled Y/n to his lips as he kissed him passionately. Y/n was surprised by the sudden action but soon melt into the kiss. He put a hand on the older's shoulder as the other one clutching his shirt.

Suga party from the kiss and look at Y/n straight in the eyes, "You better not be going anywhere," he said, "I can't lose you again."

Y/n laughed once again. His laugh held so much life and joy to Suga, it was so heart warming.

"Never again, Suga, I promise," Y/n said as he gave Suga an Eskimo kiss.

Sugawara smiled at this. He kissed Y/n's nose before resting his forehead on the other's.

"I promise," Y/n repeated as the two held each other in their arms.

~ 𝔽𝚒𝚗 ~