ℕ𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚊

Nishinoya basically barged into the hospital room when he heard that he could visit Y/n

Nishinoya basically barged into the hospital room when he heard that he could visit Y/n. He was so worried for him, how could he not? Noya wanted his crush to be alright and safe and healthy. He didn't care if Y/n didn't remember him, he didn't care if Y/n didn't love him, all he wanted was Y/n to be okay.

When the second year saw Y/n sitting up in his bed he was relived. But he noticed something different from Y/n when he first visited. Y/n's eyes held more life, more shine, like he did before the accident.

"Noya? What's wrong? It looks like you've ran a marathon," Y/n said in his usual soft yet concern voice.

Noya's eyes widened at the words that came out of Y/n's lips. His soft voice reached Noya's ears like a melody, oh how he missed it so much.

"You..." Nishinoya stuttered, "You remember me?"

Y/n smiled as tears bubbled up in his and Noya's eyes.

"I'm back Noya, and I'm here to stay," Y/n said.

Noya let out a chuckle, than he laughed in pure bliss. Tears fell from his face but he had a smile on his mouth. He was so happy, so happy that he couldn't stop the tears from running down his face.

Nishinoya let out a laugh and threw his bag to the corner of the room. He ran to Y/n and jumped onto the bed with Y/n in it. Y/n let out a laugh as Noya hugged the life out of him, but not liked he cared.

The two males laughed as tears fell from both of their faces. When the laughter calmed down the two looked at each other with love and wanting in their eyes.

Nishinoya slowly closed his eyes as Y/n followed suit. Noya held onto the (h/c)-ette's cheeks as they closed the gap between them and kissed passionately. The two laughed during the kiss but they didn't care, they were both too happy to care.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Nishinoya said still keeping his eyes closed and hands on Y/n's face.

Y/n placed his hands on the older's hands and smiled, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm not going to leave you again, I promise," he said.

Nishinoya laughed slightly, "You better not. Don't scare me like that ever again," he said as he kissed Y/n once more, loving the feeling.

"I won't," Y/n whispered, "Because I love you."

"I love you too, Y/n,"

Noya had never had this warm fuzzy feeling in his chest and heart. It didn't feel uncomfortable, it felt just right to him. He loves this feeling he gets when he's around Y/n. And now he will treat this feeling like it's glass when he's kissing Y/n.

Nishinoya loves Y/n, and no one can change that. He will always love Y/n, even through the toughest of time, Noya will love Y/n all his heart. No matter of what anyone says. Y/n is his, he is Y/n's, and he can't wait for life in the future with his lover.

~ 𝔽𝚒𝚗 ~