𝟷:𝟷:𝟻

Kageyama walked to his kitchen

Kageyama walked to his kitchen. His house was empty at the moment but he didn't care, he wanted it that way anyways. He didn't want his family to see him cry.

The tall male let his bag slip out of his hand. He stumbled to his kitchen island and sat on the stool there. On the island was a carton of milk, one that his mom put, but he just didn't have the heart to take it.

It reminded Kageyama of Y/n, and how he was so kind and patient with him. It was very surprising that someone could tolerate Kageyama, hell, he himself was surprised that Y/n stayed put with his attuited this long with no complaints.

Kageyama let his green, red, and white volleyball roll away. He just couldn't look at it anymore, he just can't. If he does all of the memories of him and Y/n come running back to him. He hated the fact that he cherishes them even though they hurt like hell.

Kageyama rested his chin on the table top as he stared at the unopen milk in front of him. His blue eyes saddened a bit as his brows furrowed. He wasn't one to show a lot of sad emotions but right now, he just can't help himself.

The raven haired male used his arms as pillows as he rested his head on them. His shoulder's shook as he cried silently.

"Damnit.... Damn it all...." Kageyama muttered.

The tall male looked up, his arms covering the bottom of his face. His blue eyes are glossy as he looked straight in front of him. Tears fell every once and a while.

"Just remember us, Y/n.... Remember me...."