𝕂𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊

Kageyama stared at Y/n who was sitting on the hospital bed

Kageyama stared at Y/n who was sitting on the hospital bed. He was frozen in place, not really knowing what to do. Sure, he visited before but that was a while ago, things could've changed with Y/n, so Kageyama was nervous.

"Kageyama?" Y/n asked as Kageyama's eyes widened in shock, "What are you doing just standing there? Come here, I'm back you idiot."

Kageyama slowly walked towards the sitting male. He placed his hands on either side of Y/n while staring into his (e/c) eyes. He was silent when examining Y/n up and down, still in complete shock at what Y/n had said.

"Kageyama? Hey..." Y/n whispered as he placed his hands on the other's cheeks, "I'm back, there's no need to cry anymore."

Oh, Kageyama didn't even noticed that he had started to cry. He held onto one of Y/n's hands, still keep eye contact with the shorter male.

"Y/n..." Kageyama whispered.

Y/n just smiled at the raven haired male. Kageyama smiled slightly as kissed Y/n's palm. Y/n wrapped his arms around the taller's neck as the two moved closer together.

The two first years slowly closed their eyes and let their lips touch. The kiss was filled with longing and love, like the other male had always wanted this kiss to happen. The kiss lasted for a good minute, letting the two males enjoy each other's presence.

Kageyama nor Y/n wanted to part their kiss but they had to to get air. When they did, they looked at each other with hazy eyes. Y/n had a smile on his face as he pecked Kageyama's lips one more time.

Kageyama's breathe hitched as he hugged Y/n close to him, burying his face in the crook of Y/n's neck. Y/n only hugged back, knowing how much the other male had went through these past few months.

Usually, Kageyama wouldn't be emotional with anything, always hiding his feelings by yelling or shouting at the person who's interrogating him. But now, he had Y/n, and it was different, he was different because of Y/n.

Y/n was so patient with him, always waiting for him to open up. Kageyama guessed that's why he waited for Y/n to remember him, he waited until his love can come back to him. And it was wroth the wait, since now, Kageyama had Y/n and Y/n had Kageyama.

"Please don't leave me again," Kageyama muttered as Y/n petting his hair.

Y/n smiled and kissed the top of the other male's head, "I won't, and I never will," he said in a soft voice.

Kageyama hugged Y/n closer to him and he deepened his face in Y/n's neck. Y/n just kept the two together as they hugged.

"I love you..." Kageyama said with no hesitation.

"I love you too, and I will forever love you," Y/n said back almost instantly.

Kageyama smiled in the hug. He kissed Y/n's neck before leaning back and kissing his forehead. The two males looked into each other's eyes once again before pulling the other into another kiss.

Yeah, Kageyama would've waited for a million years for Y/n to remember him. And if he didn't, he would've restarted their friendship to a relationship.

~ 𝔽𝚒𝚗 ~