𝔻𝚊𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒

"Y-Y/n?" Daichi said as he nervously stepped into the room

The captain had heard from Hinata what had happened and why the team couldn't visit Y/n for a bit. It scared him thinking that Y/n was in trouble or pain. He loved him, why wouldn't he?

Y/n smiled at the sight of his crush, "Hey, Daichi," he said.

Daichi was taken a back. Did Y/n just....

"No way..." Daichi muttered as tears build up in his eyes.

"I'm back Daichi. It's so good to be back..."

Daichi sharply inhaled some air in order to keep his tears in. He dropped his bag near the chair Y/n used to use. He quickly went to Y/n's side and hugged the shorter's head to his chest. Y/n smiled too as small tears fell from his eyes as he hugged back.

Daichi cried into (h/c) hair. He was so happy, so very happy, that his Y/n was back. He never felt such a huge relief in his life. When Y/n said his name, for the first time in months, it felt like all of the depression building up shattered with Y/n's light.

Y/n didn't want to stop himself or Daichi from crying. He knew what they were going through and he feels responsible for putting everyone in this depressing situation. He swears he will make it up to everyone, especially to Daichi.

Y/n lifted his head from Daichi's chest. Daichi glanced down at the smaller male. (E/c) looked up at dark brown eyes.

Daichi put a hand on Y/n's cheek. He smiled softly at the sight of the one he loves with all his heart.

Y/n smiled back as he put his own hand on top of the larger ones. He leaned into the soft yet rough touch, resting his cheek in the older's hand.

Daichi pulled Y/n closer to him gently. Both males closed their eyes as their lips touched into a tender and soft kiss.

Y/n is Daichi's light. He will make sure that that nothing bad ever happens to him again. He promises himself.

The kissed seemed to have lasted forever even though it was only for a minute. Y/n whined slightly when they departed.

Daichi chuckled as he pecked the soft lips, "I love you Y/n, I love you so much," he whispered as he rested his forehead on Y/n's.

Y/n closed his eyes and smiled, "I love you too, I've always loved you, and I forever will," he said in a hush voice.

The two males stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's presences. They both made a promise to themselves that they will never leave the other's side. Never in a million years.

~ 𝔽𝚒𝚗 ~