𝔼𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚊

"Ennoshita?" Y/n said as he stared at the taller male at his door

Ennoshita's eyes widened when he heard his own name from the shorter male. Although he barely heard Y/n's voice from games or practices, Nishinoya and Tanaka were right; hearing Y/n speak his name was like an angels'.

"Y-Y/n? Y-you said my name..." The second year stuttered.

Y/n smiled with kind eyes, "Of course I did, I'm back after all."

Ennoshita dropped the book he had in his hand. He was going to give it to Y/n as a gift but he didn't care about that now. All he cared about was the fact that Y/n remembered his name, Y/n remembered him.

Ennoshita quickly went to the side of the bed and held onto Y/n's hand with both of his. Y/n smiled, remembering that Ennoshita loved to hold his hand before the accident.

"You remember me? Do you actually remember me?" Ennoshita asked, wanting this to not be a dream but reality.

Y/n let out a soft giggle, "Of course I remember you. Why wouldn't I?"

Ennoshita gasp in some air as tears started to form in his eyes. His legs couldn't hold him up any more so he went to his knees while still holding Y/n's hand. Ennoshita pressed his forehead on the back of Y/n's hand as his shoulders shook.

"Oh, Ennoshita, don't cry, there's no need to cry," Y/n said as he softly petted the taller's head.

"But you're here, here with me, after all this time," Ennoshita mumbled but Y/n could hear clearly.

Y/n sighed but let the older cry. He watched and comforted Ennoshita as much as he could.

"Enno?"

Ennoshita looked up when he heard his nickname. His eyes were still spilling with tears and his cheeks and nose were red. Y/n looked into Ennoshita's eyes, calming him a lot more than before. He leaned down closer as he pulled Ennoshita's head closer to him.

The second years' eyes widened when Y/n pressed his lips against his own. The kiss was short, but it was sweet and filled with love. Ennoshita didn't even have time to process what was happening since Y/n pulled away.

Ennoshita blinked as his eyes shined. Did... Did Y/n just kissed him? Out of all the people in the world, Y/n kissed him, a loner and a background character in the team.

"W-why?" Ennoshita mumbled as his brows furrowed upwards.

Y/n smiled, "Because I love you, I love you and no one else."

"B-but there are so many people better than me to choose from... Why me, Y/n?"

Y/n pecked the taller's lips again, "Because there's only one of you, and I love you for that. I will keep loving you no matter what," he reassured.

More tears fell from Ennoshita's face and down his cheeks. He got up from his kneeling position and hugged Y/n tightly. The two fell backwards and onto the bed as Ennoshita cried a bit more.

"I love you, Y/n. I'll do my best to care for you. I love you, I love you, I love you," Ennoshita said.

Y/n chuckled a bit and kissed the older's cheek, "I love you too, Enno. And I won't stop loving you."

~ 𝔽𝚒𝚗 ~