𝕋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚊

"Hello Tanaka," Y/n greeted with a warm smile

The second year just stood in shock. Shock that Y/n, the boy he loved finally remembered him. Tanaka's lips trembled as his eyes watered. His body began to tense, cannot believing that Y/n finally remembered after all this time.

"Y-Y/n?" Tanaka choked out, tears falling from his face.

Y/n smiled as he opened his arms for the older, "I'm back, I've missed you."

Tanaka dropped his bag and rushed over to the (h/c)-ette. He jumped onto the bed and hugged Y/n's waist burying his face in the smaller's stomach. He cried into it as he gripped Y/n like he was going to disappear from his grasp.

Y/n took Tanaka's beanie and put on his side table. He softly pet Tanaka's head and he comforted the crying second year with caring words. He let the older cry on him knowing how hard it must have been these past few months.

"I'm back, you don't have to worry about anything now," Y/n whispered as Tanaka sobbed.

Tanaka gasped for air as he lifted himself up. He kissed Y/n's cheek, nose, and forehead over and over again. Y/n giggled at this as he wrapped his arms around the Tanaka's neck.

"Don't ever leave me again! It was hell!" Tanaka whined as he kissed Y/n's nose.

Y/n laughed, "You're such an idiot," he said.

Tanaka stopped and cocked his head to the side, "What do you mean?"

Y/n smirked and raised a brow. He grabbed Tanaka's collar and pulled him towards him. Tanaka's eyes widened as he was pulled forwards. His and Y/n's lips crashed together. Tanaka's face erupted in red as Y/n had his eyes closed, but soon kissed back.

The two's kiss lasted only for a few seconds but to the two males, it felt like they were both in heaven. It felt like the world had disappeared and they were the only two humans ever to exist.

Tanaka and Y/n separated, they had hazy lids as they stared into each others eyes. Y/n let out a laugh. Tanaka smiled as he pecked Y/n's lips.

"Don't leave me, Y/n. I don't want to be alone anymore," Tanaka said in a surprisingly calm voice as he rested his forehead on Y/n's.

"You're no alone, you'll never be alone, because I'm here now, and I promise I'll never leave you," Y/n said as he closed his eyes, "I love you."

Tanaka's breathe hitched at the words. He felt like he was going to cry all over again. But he kept it in, want to see Y/n without the blurriness of his tears.

"I-I l-love you too Y/n. I will always love you."

Y/n's smile couldn't get anymore wider. He was happy, so happy that the love of his life loved him back. He dreamt of this moment, only going off daydreams and imaginations, but now, this is the real thing. And he will forever remember this moment.

Tanaka felt like all of his anger and depression that had build up these past months have vanished by just the voice of Y/n, his love. He always knew he loved Y/n, and he tried to distract himself from his real feelings by going after Kiyoko.

But now, now that Tanaka had Y/n in his arms, now that he had Y/n in his life, he will never go after anyone else now. He has Y/n, that's his world and his treasure, and he will treat Y/n as such.

~ 𝔽𝚒𝚗 ~