𝟽:𝟻

Nishinoya sighed as he rested his forehead on his bedroom door

Nishinoya sighed as he rested his forehead on his bedroom door. The house being rather quiet since his mother took his sisters out shopping while his father was out working today. No one was home, maybe its better that way.

The Libero took a deep breathe and yelled as loud as he could. He kept up the yelling as he went around his room punching his walls, his pillows, his bed, his table, anything solid that won't break.

Noya's eyes spilled tears from sadness, he hated that, he wants to cry tears of happiness. The tears kept coming as Noya's yells quieted and he started to hiccup and sob.

He just want to be happy, he wants to be like Y/n; so positive, so cheerful, so happy that it made the team cry in joy that he was there. Y/n was still positive even after the incident, it just made Noya sadder.

Y/n, now, is trying to regain his memory, for no reason! Hell, Y/n doesn't even know the team and yet still tries to be positive and help, supposedly, strangers! It infuriated Noya that he couldnt so anything to help.

Nishinoya crashed onto his bed. He pulled a pillow from under his head and hugged it tightly. He just wants to be comforted by his sweet Kohai, is that too much to ask?

"Y/n.... remember us please.... Please, remember me...." Noya begged under his breathe.

" Noya begged under his breathe