𝕐𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒

Yamaguchi fiddled with his fingers as he nervously walked into the hospital room

Yamaguchi fiddled with his fingers as he nervously walked into the hospital room. But can you blame him? He missed Y/n a lot, a little bit too much, because when he heard that he could now visit Y/n, he dropped everything and practically sprinted to the hospital to see his crush.

Yamaguchi cared for the shorter male, a lot. Ever since Y/n comforted him when he felt like everything was his fault, Yamaguchi been having this bubbly feeling his his chest and stomach. At first, he didn't like it, but now he loved that feeling when he's around Y/n.

Y/n stared at the panting male in front of his door, "Yamaguchi? What happened to you? You're wheezing! Here have some water!" He said, worried, as he graded his own glass of water from the bedside table and rushed to the, now stunned, male.

Y/n held onto the taller's arm as he held up a glass of water for the other male to take, but Yamaguchi just stood there in complete shock and wide eyed.

"Yamaguchi?" Y/n questioned as he looked up at the stunned male.

"Y-Y/n? You... you remember... m-me?" Yamaguchi stuttered as tears started to building up at the corners of his eyes.

Y/n blinked a bit before smiling, realizing what the other male meant, "Yeah... I remember you, I remember everyone. I'm back Yamaguchi, and I'm not leaving anytime soon," he said with a smile.

Yamaguchi's lips quivered as tears started to fall like waterfalls from his eyes. He quickly engulfed Y/n into a hug and cried into his shoulder. Y/n smiled as tears of his own started to build up too as he hugged back.

Yamaguchi sobbed as his knees buckled down, pulling both him and Y/n to the floor. The two males stayed on the ground as they both cried with each other.

Words can't describe how happy Yamaguchi is at the moment. He was so happy that Y/n finally remembered him. Such a huge weight was lifted from Yamaguchi's chest, it felt like all the depression that he had been building up had finally left him now that Y/n was with him.

Yamaguchi pulled away from the hug and looked Y/n in the eyes. He got to see Y/n's (e/c) eyes come to life, he got to see Y/n smile, just for him. Yamaguchi cupped Y/n's face with both of his hands, he didn't have control of his body when he smashed his lips onto Y/n's smaller ones.

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise as a blush appeared on his cheeks. He soon relaxed and closed his eyes. He reached his hands to Yamaguchi's hair. Yamaguchi smiled in the kiss as he felt Y/n kiss back.

The two males soon departed from the kiss and looked into each others eyes with dried tears. Yamaguchi soon blushed red, realizing what he just did. Y/n laughed at the expression.

"I-I-I-I am so-so sorry! I did-didn't mean to do it-it!!" Yamaguchi stuttered terribly as he pulled away slightly.

Y/n laughed and pecked the taller's lips, "I love you, Yamaguchi," he said with a smile.

Yamaguchi blushed even more. He buried his face in Y/n's shoulder. Y/n laughed once again and rubbed the older's back comfortingly.

"I love you too..." Y/n heard Yamaguchi mutter.

Y/n smiled and kissed the other male's cheek. Yamaguchi tightened his hold on Y/n.

~ 𝔽𝚒𝚗 ~