𝔸𝚜𝚊𝚑𝚒

Asahi closed the door behind him as he still kept his eyes on the male in front of him

  Asahi closed the door behind him as he still kept his eyes on the male in front of him. He was shaking a bit while sweat dripped from his forehead in a nervous manner.

"Asahi?" Y/n said in a soft voice, "Why are you standing there like that? There's no need to be nervous."

  Asahi flinched at the sound of his voice being called. He hadn't heard Y/n say his name in so long he almost forgotten how it sound like when it came out of his lips. But now it sounded like a melody, a heartwarming toon that could help anyone through a rough time.

  Asahi sniffed as he stepped closer to the male in the hospital bed, "Y-Y/n?" He stuttered again?

  Y/n smiled as he opened his arms, "I'm back Asahi, and I'm here to stay."

  The brunette inhaled sharply as he collapse in the shorter's arms. His knees next to the bed floor as he cried into the younger's stomach.

  Asahi almost forgotten how warm Y/n's hug was. Oh, how he missed it dearly. He wishes that he could stay in them forever. But now he can. He can stay by Y/n's side forever, because he loves him no matter what will happen to Y/n.

"I missed you, Y/n," Asahi whispered out as he sniffed, "I missed you so much."

  Y/n's breathe hitched at the sorrow tone of his crush, "I'm sorry Asahi, I'm so sorry," he whispered back.

  Asahi instantly perked up. He propped himself up on his hands, both of them on either side of Y/n.

"N-no, don't be sorry it wasn't your fault, it was no one's fault," Asahi stated, he hung his head, "I'm just so glad you're back."

  Y/n smiled. He made his hand untie Asahi's bun, letting brown hair lose and falling over the older's shoulder. Asahi lifted his head as brown hair covered part of his face.

  Y/n's (e/c) eyes lowered a bit. He tranced his finger on the taller's jaw. He lifted Asahi's chin up with his finger as he leaned down.

  Asahi and Y/n both closed their eyes. Y/n lowering his head slightly as Asahi reach up slightly to let their lips met. Their kiss was filled with wanting and love as their lips moved in sync.

  The two males soon departed, both with slightly hazy eyes. Asahi leaned forwards again. Y/n wrapped his arms around the taller's neck as they both lowered on to the bed.

  Asahi parted from the kiss and took a good look at Y/n. He smiled as he than rested his head on the younger's chest, listening to his heart beat. He counted in his mind every time Y/n's heart beated for him.

"I love you, Y/n... Please don't ever leave me again," Asahi said only just above a whisper.

  Y/n kissed the older head as he rubbed circles on his back, "I love you too, Asahi. And I promise I will never leave you ever again."

  Asahi smiled. He hugged Y/n's waist as he buried his face in the other's smaller chest. He was happy that Y/n was with him. He will forever treasure Y/n like no one else.

~ 𝔽𝚒𝚗 ~