𝟾:𝟻

Ennoshita threw his bag to the other side of his room

Ennoshita threw his bag to the other side of his room. A shadow covered his eyes as he was breathing heavily. Not from anger, not from tiredness, but from sadness.

He harshly gripped his pillow from his bed and buried his face into it. The second year let out a muffled scream. Although it was muffled, you could tell that it was really loud.

Ennoshita screamed his lungs out. He wanted the sadness to be over with, he wanted to feel the happy feeling he always gets when he was around his teammates and Y/n. He hated feeling such sadness.

The older male's screams soon turned into loud muffled sobs. He sobs and cried all the tears he was building up out. He needed to let them out one way or another. Even though Ennoshita wanted to punch and break things while crying, he just couldn't. So, he resulted into screaming.

How could Y/n be so calm about this? How could he still smile after what had been down with him? It still amazes Ennoshita that the younger male could still even talk to the team without frowning. Sure, Y/n lost his memories, but shouldn't he feel some kind of strangeness about this?

"Y/n...." Ennoshita crooked out as he peaked over his pillow and looked at his wall, "I-I'm sorry I couldn't get t-to you sooner..... But p-please.... remember me..."

And then exhaustion hit Ennoshita like a truck. He fell asleep right than and there.

"Please, remember me...." was the last thing the second year mumbled.

" was the last thing the second year mumbled