Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: Reborn (Preview)

A/N: My final story to write in 2020 and Christmas present to you all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To understand the context of this preview, here is the actual footage.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy a Happy New Year!

Reborn:

In the blood red city of Paris, the entire country of France had seemed to have been also conquered by the effects of Third Impact

In the blood red city of Paris, the entire country of France had seemed to have been also conquered by the effects of Third Impact. And nearly ravaged by the incomplete effects of Fourth Impact, until it was halted by a miracle. Hours after the event, a mysterious object would descend to the top of a mysterious black pillar and float right above the roof.
A seemingly large object would finally descend to floating above the black pillar.
"Paris Assault fleet ready. Descending on Point 0 of the old city." A female spoke from the intercom, coming directly from the AAA Wunder floating high in the sky above the red city.
"All ships, advance slowly from the rear in defensive position." Another voice spoke.
"Gravity control, autonomous movement and remote control, all clear to engage."

The object is revealed to be a series of floating battleships with armored surfaces attached to their bilges.

"Paris sky clear by 360 degrees

"Paris sky clear by 360 degrees. Category 6 surface clear."
"Verifying ship coordinates. Arrival at the starting point of operation."
"Understood. Deploy all ships in alert mode." Misato's voice was heard in a calm manner. The ships proceeded to break formation and slowly tilted their domes downward to turn horizontally to their standard positions, moved apart and spread out to circle the pillar as they levitated in the air.

"All ships, keep formations for alert mode positioning. Eva Unit 02 and DSRV, descend towards target."
A Red Evangelion Unit was seen slowly descending in horizontal position towards the top of the black pillar while attached to a strange circular machine with two prolonged limbs. It's red arms were seen attached to the inside of the circle and the machinery appearing to be containing hydraulics in it's interior as well. A smaller object floating down to land softly on the rooftop, the vehicle's legs opening up to keep it balanced on the flat surface.