DBZ Wrath of Cooler: Reborn

A/N: This chapter is a prequel movie to my First Rebuild Series: Dragon Ball Z.
In other words, "DBZ Revenge of Cooler: Reborn" is Canon to Dragon Ball Z Buu Arc Rebuild.

Cooler. One of the most badass villains in Dragon Ball Z. Not only was he smarter, focused, knows better than to constantly underestimate his opponents and can actually respect his enemies for being strong in their own right, and actually trains besides preferring to use more brutal measures in destroying his enemies, rather than humiliating and showing off.

He was truly a better villain than Frieza, despite being so underrated due to his lack of popularity except for his first movie (no one talks about the sequel....... Like ever) and only exaggerated as just a popular name in Dragon Ball Super Heroes. He was even more intimidating and had better characteristics as a mature tyrant than Frieza, who was simply more of an irrational childish dictator and took things less seriously if they had absolutely nothing to do with Saiyans or something that can benefit him like the Namekian Dragon Balls. In fact, Cooler still may be acting like Cold and his brother due to being powerful Arcosians ruling over a space pirate empire, but he is less lazy and cowardly than Cold and is not consumed by his ego like Frieza.

When you face an even greater enemy than Frieza, who purely belongs to the same race and shows an even more terrifying intelligent personality, you know you have a serious threat in your situation and he means business.

So what went wrong with the movie in the first place?

Easy!

It just took place......On Earth...... Again.  The same. Boring. DBZ movie villain cliche. Taking place..... On Earth... Ounce again. With Piccolo as a badass side character. Gohan who always has to be saved. Or just Krillin and Goku always being the one to save the day. Either using a Spirit Bomb, Kaio Ken or just full power in his Super Saiyan form. Either way, it gets boring really f*cking quick and ruins the overall story with the movie villains.

So instead, I'm going to completely turn the tables and fix what went wrong with the movie. It is time to create a Reborn movie involving the Second Greatest DBZ Movie villain ever: Cooler.

Reborn: