D-War: Reborn Part 1

I am glad that all of you have taken your time to read my stories and enjoy them throughout last year. This was my best and one of my only stories, I am still devoted to writing. So as a present to everyone reading this, I'm giving you the first story I shall write this year! And this time, the Reborn story will involve the book's cover....

Dragon Wars.

This movie was known to be infamous for it's god awful character development in most areas, censorship, confusing lore and plot, etc

This movie was known to be infamous for it's god awful character development in most areas, censorship, confusing lore and plot, etc. The most obvious reason why this film failed, was that it took place in the US of all places instead of South Korea. Not that filming this in the US is bad, but this was a South Korean movie directed and made by South Koreans, based on Chinese and Korean mythology.

Shouldn't it have taken place in..... Oh I don't know! In South Korea where everyone is most likely aware of the mythology!?

Idk, I guess it's just me. Either way, I'm going to fix this movie and restore what this movie should've been. I shall give you all, a Reborn Story of D-Wars!

Reborn:
(Btw, this is a Korean movie. So everyone's speaking Korean)

The movie takes place in a series of images drawn in the form of Chinese art, with ink coming to life in the form of Dragons. A narrator speaks as a ink drawn dragon comes to life and flies across the paper and landscapes painted within.
"Everyone believes the time of Dragons.....has past. But the time of Dragons has only just begun...."

The landscapes are revealed to be a beautiful mountain and a supposed Korean-designed castle. "Every 500 years, a mystical power is bestowed upon the mortal world. A mystical power that can turn a Serpent into the Mightiest Dragon of all.... A good Serpent would use it for peace and to protect the universe. An evil serpent would use this mystic power.... To destroy the world......"
A monstrous cobra would envelop over the lands with armies of winged dragons and turn everything into a pitch black void.

"But now, the time has come for the Spirits to awaken. Now is the time for destiny to unfold."
A Dragon would rise from the shadows in the form of light and free the world from the darkness, a series of golden spinal cords appearing out of the light to wrap around each other. Until they form into the very title itself.