Captain Marvel: Reborn

A/N: A fix for none other than my good friend, Shin (godzilla15)

The MCU. One of the most successful and memorable universal stories of all time. It may be sad that this is composed of just comic book stories and almost all of it is nothing related to the lives we go through to learn our own life lessons and see into other people's perspectives like most stories back in the old days.... But damn are they awesome!

The movies were badass, funny, unexpected and to top things off, just pure awesome.

At this point, the MCU was at its peak with Infinity War. Rising even higher than the first Avengers film and Thor Ragnarok, the final film of the entire MCU phase would be LEGENDARY!

(Sighs) Until.... This happened.

Just what the hell happened? Why is this movie so bad and barely mentionable, especially controversial every time I talk about this to my friends? Why is Captain Marvel, of all characters, a violent and emotionless hero who only shows ACTUAL emoti...

Just what the hell happened? Why is this movie so bad and barely mentionable, especially controversial every time I talk about this to my friends? Why is Captain Marvel, of all characters, a violent and emotionless hero who only shows ACTUAL emotion to either women, kids or Nick Fury (who for some reason, acts more like a comic relief character than the Badass SHIELD Agent we all know and love)?

Who knows? All I know she ever contributed to Endgame was saving Stark and Nebula, holding Thanos still for just a minute before Thir kills him, and then comes back to destroy a giant ship before getting her *ss kicked by Thanos.

Anyway, I definitely won't spend this entire chapter talking about how sh*tty the movie is and actually re-write it to fix what went wrong with one of the most memorable (forgettable) Avengers of all time.

So here it is, the Reborn scenario you have been waiting for! Begins now!

Wait...... Hold on..... (watches the movie again, reads script drafts and even watches deleted scenes)

.......