Dragon Ball Super: Reborn Part 1 (Redone)

--Honeybuns
godzilla15
Elemental_Avenger
XenoSaiyan

(I tag you all here because I realized my original version wasn't perfect and I merely rushed it with bringing in the Super Saiyan God. Without even bothering to think of anything else to truly fix)
A/N: A chapter going over the events of Reborn Battle of Gods and Resurrection F.

Battle of Gods begins and ends as usual, the movie never really altered because I never saw anything wrong with the movie. Plus I prefer the movie as the first installment of Reborn Super.

But then Resurrection F is another story. As in the original movie, it begins with Sorbet using the Earth's Dragon Balls from the child Pilaf gang to resurrect Frieza in the form of his pieces because of Future Trunks. They soon bring him back in his ship, restore him back to normal with their new advanced technology, and Frieza returns back to life. He plans revenge against the Saiyans, but upon learning that Goku has gotten stronger to the point of defeating Majin Buu and fighting Beerus the God of Destruction to a stalemate from Sorbet's reports while the Emperor was in Earth's hell (as Buu and Beerus were the only two beings in the universe Frieza was warned by his father never to cross), he postpones the invasion so he can train himself for the first time in his life.

So he questioned his subordinates to see what they have discovered while he was gone, hoping any kind of new information would be useful for helping him prepare against his enemies as soon as possible. Sorbet would provide him info of their most recent discovery: A strange Pyramid located on an uninhabited planet that is currently in Galactic Patrol territory and rumored to slow down time to where a month would be spent outside in the current universal time lapse, could be an entire year inside. Enlightened and intrigued by this, he has his armies invade and steal the Galactic Patrol's Pyramid (a Space Hyperbolic Time Chamber that was in the Moro arc), interrogate a captured soldier to confirm that training inside would be slowed down to a year while outside would be only a month spent.
(Yes, I'm retconning the Space Time Chamber)
And after they kill the soldier to remove any witnesses, Frieza goes inside and has them guard the Pyramid for about four months (just the time he needs to completely prepare) before heading right inside.

Four months later, Jaco warns Bulma that Frieza is approaching (shortly after he has left the Chamber), she gathers five of the Z-Fighters, they all fight off Frieza's soldiers, and they all get beat by Frieza in only his first form, including Gotenks (I'll reveal why in the future). All except Gohan and Piccolo.
(This is where things start to get significantly different than the first version)

Gohan fights Frieza fiercely in his Ultimate form, where he managed to train back into shape and become even stronger than before with the help of Piccolo thanks to the arrival of Beerus, whose godly power alone made him fear that he'll destroy him, his family, friends and the entire Earth if they aren't careful or if he decides to no longer keep them around. Despite knowing that the both of them are far from ever reaching Beerus' full power, they will do everything they can to make sure they train harder than ever to at least give Beerus somewhat of a challenge. (And during their four months, Gohan and Piccolo even trained for one entire year to become significantly stronger than even Goku as the initial Super Saiyan God; also we're keeping the "One day=reaching blue strength" ability for Gohan because he still has the greatest potential out of everyone. So imagine how strong is he after an entire year)

Ounce Frieza goes into his third form, he goes on par with both Piccolo and Gohan, who were both holding back incase Frieza had any tricks up his sleeve like Super Buu. But still ends up getting defeated by their synchronized form of combat, as well as their skills in coop combat and strategy to weaken him. Fearing that he'll only underestimate his enemies ounce again like on Namek, he quickly transforms into his Fourth Form and defeats the two of them. He prepares to finish them off, only for Gohan to quickly jump up and shout, "SOLAR FLARE!"