List of Reborn Ideas

So usually, I would make complex and significant Reborn shorts. But since I have no direction where to go with random reborn movies, games or TV that don't involve Dragon Ball, I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out in where to go.
godzilla15
--Honeybuns
XenoSaiyan
-Cloudy_Wolf-
Elemental_Avenger

Here, for example, I'll provide some Reborn ideas to what you guys might want me to do. If not, just let me know what other movies/games/TV I could fix.

Alien 3 Reborn:
Pretty much the whole movie, but cut out the drama, replace the setting of the prison actually taking place on a desolate Earth with prisoners abandoned by civilizations that has waged war on Weyland Yutani for a hundred years (cuz why not have another cryo-sleep accident on board the Sulaco?) and now abandoned by what was left of humanity, Ripley survived the crash with both Hicks and Newt while there's no alien stowaway but a Xenomorph Clone created by WY and awakened from cryostasis in a secret laboratory on Earth after the AI detected an incoming Weyland-owned Ship embarking orbit. And now basically, the group having to work together with the prisoners to not only destroy the Clone Alien, but find a way off the planet and search for other human colonies that might be out there in the universe.

Dragon Ball Evolution Reborn:
Pretty much Dragon Ball Evolution, but remove the sh*tty CGI, remove dumb portrayals of every single character in the movie, and imagine them all to be accurate.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Reborn:
Pretty much the sequel but replace the First Order with just a Second Empire, replace Ben Solo and the Knights of Ren with Darth Caedus and the One Sith, remove the Starkiller planet, imagine Finn as the main character and new Jedi while Rey is just the side character who's experienced with mechanics and ships, and pretty much restore all of Star Wars back into Legends with only a few tweaks of Canon in there.

Star Wars Attack of the Clones Reborn:
Remove all of the cringe moments such as Anakin's anger tantrums and romantically awkwardness and replace it with him being more mature besides still loving Padme, and maybe have a little more action in the movie.

Ghost Rider Reborn:
Make the main lead less goofy, have the Ghost Rider be more than just a good guy fighting demons by showing more scenes of him rampaging as a True Vengeful spirit that destroys everyone in his path, make the Phantom Rider more involved in the story and not force his reveal, have the Main Villain become far more complex and intriguing than just an emo Demon, and have the character be more close to his comic counterpart than how he was actually portrayed in the movie.

All First Phase Marvel movies except Captain America Reborn:
Pretty much make their movies more interesting by removing the boring trend of every hero fighting a villain that just happens to be just like them. Example: Hulk fighting another Hulk, Iron Man fighting another Iron Man, etc.

Captain Marvel Reborn:
Make the movie.......... Actually, let's forget about this. There's literally no reason why she needs to be in MCU Reborn.

MCU Spider-Man movies Reborn:
How about the movies, but not introduce the most popular villains and force the hero into doing this classic "new guy you just met happens to be the villain this entire time" cliche while the villains actually get to be more complex and interesting than just showing them up in only one movie at a time so they can eventually be defeated by Spider-Man like the Amazing Spider-Man and Sam Raimi villains. 

Black Panther Reborn:
So imagine........Ok, so besides the movie being cool and all, is there really a reason why this needs to exist besides cool war rhinos, advanced technology that insults Tony Stark and Bruce Banner's combined intellect, racism and discrimination against outsiders contrasted to Odin and his relationship with literally nine entire realms, cool fight scenes in Civil War and army fight in both Infinity War and Endgame?.... Because I really don't think they're necessary either.

Thor The Dark World Reborn:
How about replace the villain with a more interesting villain such as the Enchantress, the story more interesting, replace Thor's annoying ex girlfriend with She-Hulk and give the Reality Stone a more complex chemistry with the Enchantress than just being used as a weapon to conquer all Nine Realms?

Prometheus Reborn:
Have the movie be an actual sequel to the Alien Series as the truer version of Alien Resurrection where centuries have passed since Alien 3 and humanity's technology has evolved while Weyland Yutani managed to be reformed under a new leadership, Mr Peter Weyland who is secretly wanting to discover the secrets behind the extinct Xenonorph race in order to make timeless discoveries as part of his legacy as he ages, advance the human race's quest for knowledge in the universe and become a greater civilized species, and have them return to LV-426 to the Derelict where the Eggs no longer exist but now the team uncovering a secret passageway that leads to the mysterious precursors of the Xenomorphs: The Engineers. And make the story chilling by it's classic feel of Alien through claustrophobic, chilling atmospheres with the return of the Xenomorph in a new fashion from the Black Goo and the connections humanity seems to share with it's creators.

Man of Steel Reborn:
Pretty much a Superman movie, but less depressing and moody, a more complex history for why Superman is a heroic and truly noble superhero that shows inspiration to the many people he saves, have Lois Lane be less sh*tty and less damsel in distress, and the Kryptonian Army led by General Zod living on Mars as a fully functioning colony but deciding to invade Earth and begin their conquest so they will never die out like their fellow people on Krypton. 

1990's Batman movies Reborn:
..........Should we even talk about these?

RWBY Reborn:
........I think I'll just let Shin do the honors in his Redone book. He has a lot more creativity for this than I do.