Evangelion 3.33: Reborn Part 2

A/N: Part 2 of Evangelion 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo.

Reborn:

The Second Act begins in the ruins of Tokyo-3, where Unit 06 would slowly descend into the center of the crater and travel down the penetrated inner tunnels of Central Dogma's remains with Unit 09 by it's side while carrying Eva 01, all while Shin...

The Second Act begins in the ruins of Tokyo-3, where Unit 06 would slowly descend into the center of the crater and travel down the penetrated inner tunnels of Central Dogma's remains with Unit 09 by it's side while carrying Eva 01, all while Shinji was horrified at the sight of what was left of the Geofront and was confused of what happened to all of this. What the hell happened?, he thought. And what was even happening? And who exactly was this person with him in the cockpit to an Eva he had never seen before? Just too many questions stirred into his mind, but he mustered up the ability to wait. They soon descended deeper below the tunnels and making it's way into the only place intact, the one place Shinji recognized to be where Misato ounce took him a while back.
Terminal Dogma.

They enter the area with no issue, due to being allowed to enter as the doors to Terminal Dogma would open after the grey haired child, stated his success of rescuing the Third Child on the intercom.
Unit 09 would proceed to fly down with Eva01 while Unit 06 would slowly hover to the skeletal landscape, causing Shinji to be slightly disturbed by how so many things have changed while he was gone. "Welcome home, Shinji." A familiar deep voice had spoken, snapping Shinji out of his thoughts and confusing him.
"Father?"

Soon, the Black/Orange Eva would land as Unit 09 took Eva 01 to another, unknown section of Terminal Dogma that opened upon the Eva's presence. It would head to the main platform where Shinji ounce walked on to see where the headless white Giant laid, reaching out for something while standing on all fours in a room full of giant human skulls instead of LCL. Shinji would ask what happened to the Angel they guarded and the calm stranger would say politely, "The Angel is now a carcass and can no longer provide the LCL that is required to breathe in as you would pilot the Children of Adam. As a result, all of the blood it has ever shed are now dried bones and marrow. A graveyard for these unborn Lilin in a way."

Shinji would be confused of Adam and the term such as 'Lilin,' but he's interrupted when Mark 06 takes a knee to take a closer look down below. And Shinji couldn't help but find it hard to recognize a familiar man. His father, Gendo Ikari.