Godzilla Anime: Reborn (Final Part)

A/N: A sequel of the Reborn Trilogy uncovering the series' final installment.

Welcome, as the first sequel part is created in the book!
In the last part, I fixed the two most controversial movies in the Godzilla anime, Planet of the Monsters and City on the Edge of Battle. Of course, fixing them have led to a much better version like we anticipated for the first anime of Godzilla. (Surprisingly, it's never been thought of before, especially when he's made by the same country that invented anime).

And now thanks to a more satisfying end of the reborn sequel, we can start off from there in the conclusive movie of the trilogy.

Reborn:
Following the destruction of Mechagodzilla City, Godzilla Earth and his greatest enemy yet, a 300 meter rebuilt MechaGodzilla intact with the AI upgraded from the mind fusions of Galu-Gu and the Bilusaludo sent down to Earth, duke it out in a fierce battle in the crater, a gate now as bright and full of radioactive hell, devastating as Dante's Inferno.

Although Godzilla's full power in his Burning state is truly formidable, he was actually losing power as he was using up his excess heat and energy to gain an advantage against MechaGodzilla (as explained by Martin from analyzing the battle and Godzilla's temperatures decreasing rapidly the more he uses his energy). The machine adapted to his power and began to even itself out in the battle ounce it evades (with the use of plasma booster flight) long enough for Godzilla to foolishly lose all of his excess energy and revert to Base form.

MechGodzilla then shows it's full weaponry and fights in a tough but equal battle with Godzilla (despite the monster being only injured on the surface of his body), such as using its barrage of missiles, cannons of Nanometal bullets, arm blades, barrage of metal shards launched at Godzilla's face, and finally, a massive air strike with an energy cannon charging enough power to deepen the depth of the deep crater full of molten metal. MechaGodzilla seemingly wins the fight when it flies up into the air and pierces him with a massive Hyper Lance ounce the King of the Monsters was incapacitated, injecting thousands of gallons of Nanometal into his body.

Meanwhile, during all of the chaos that ensued, Haruo managed to make his way back to the cave that led them to the city in the last movie, with Yuko's half nanometalized body in his arms while one of the two vultures fell off the cliff and fell into the massive pool of molten metal, melting from the extreme temperatures as a result. Ounce he reaches the cave, he and the other survivors escape back to the Houtua's caverns where they can hide for the time being.

And back into the fight, MechaGodzilla seems to have won. With the AI attempting to hasten the process of spreading the Nanometal within Godzilla's body. However, all of the alien liquid metal inside began to melt, as Godzilla's energy begins to rise with an exponential growth in terms of heat, even causing some of the armored metal to melt off the machine. Godzilla would roar in rage as he absorbed all of the radiation he released in his surroundings during the midst of the fight and destruction of MechaGodzilla City, regaining his Burning state in the process. (As Martin explained).

He then tears the hyper lance off and unleashed a power atomic pulse, destroying most of MechaGodzilla's armor while blowing up one of its legs as it made a horn sound, falling on its back during the process. Godzilla then turns around 180, swinging his tail fast to unleash a wave of purple atomic energy, slicing the gigantic Mecha in half and crippling the machine. With one final atomic blast, Godzilla finishes off his greatest enemy yet and eradicates what seems to be the last of the Bilusaludo's creation. And thus, he roars in victory, the screen turning black to reveal the haunting intro that is the Planet Eater title scene.