Dragon Ball Super: Reborn Part 2

A/N: A sequel chapter going over the events of Universe 6

Since the first chapter was so successful, I'll do this one before the next Rebuild chapter for you guys. And for starters, this is probably within my trending flow to have fun with this while I write it.
On the last part, I remade the movie, Resurrection F since it was so horrible, I could barely handle it and I ultimately decided to restore it into the true version we all wished existed in Toriyama's confused vision.

So now that I have uncovered Resurrection F, it is time to uncover.... The Arc for Universe 6. Although it isn't too bad since it's originally made in Super, it's still pretty bad as it has overused fighting scenes of Super Saiyan Blue, no Gohan and complete disrespect to him, and just everything else barely seems like it's that important when it comes to suspense and conflict.

So to fix all what went wrong, I'll put in the right pieces and create a better story for you guys. Now let's begin!

Reborn:
Unlike the anime, this starts completely different. Champa arrives to Beerus' place where our two iconic heroes are still on Earth, spending time with their families (or Vegeta just training in the Gravity Chamber to keep his skills sharp). Champa and Vados arrive from Universe 6 for yet another event of which universe' food is better. Beerus and Champa are evened out, until Whis provides boxes of instant noodles for everyone to try after getting them recently from one of his visits. As in the original anime, they all love it, Whis reveals it came from Earth much to Beerus' pride being amplified against his fat brother, less fat jokes are mentioned due to Goku not being there, and Champa wants to have Universe 7's Earth after Vados reveals their own Earth is gone from constant civil wars with the planet's natives that ended up wiping out all life on the planet. Beerus guesses he wants to use the Super Dragon Balls (the original and most powerful set of Dragon Balls) to switch both Earths, but Champa denies it. Instead..... He wants more than just Earth.... He wants it all. He wants his brother's entire universe for himself and rule both to prove to other Gods of Destruction that he is the best of them all, with Vados and Whis advising that it isn't a good idea for one God of Destruction to have two universes to himself.

Champa ignores their warnings and believes that if he takes both, he can do so by fusing both twin universes into one and rule the combined universe with Beerus replaced as the supreme ruler of both universes. As Whis and Vados are aware of his madness rising greater than his appetite, Beerus points out that it's impossible for him to be given the ability to do so. Champa could only laugh at this, as he's only saying that because he isn't aware he'll be erased from existence by the Super Dragon Balls since the laws also apply to this rule, being that only one God of Destruction at a time can exist to rule their own universe. Beerus doesn't take the threat lightly and was about to fight him, only to be stopped by Whis. He could only sigh at this and back down.

Even if this is a major threat in many ways, Beerus cares only for himself and allowing his brother to destroy him with a powerful wish to have his own universe to himself..... It's folly. For the sake of abiding the laws, both eventually agree to hold a Tournament between Universe 6 and 7's batch of strongest warriors after Whis mentions an idea about mortals fighting each other besides Goku and Vegeta, two warriors who he's been training recently. Champa and Vados leave to their own universe to set up where they'll hold up the Tournament with the news of the tournament beginning in officially 5 days. Beerus and Whis return to Earth to gather their own warriors, recruiting first Goku and Vegeta with the news that they'll hold a tournament against Universe 6 and the rest of said vital information, as well as the consequences for if Champa succeeds, in which he'll likely enslave the planet Earth, carelessly destroy all of those who opposes him with no mercy compared to Beerus, and possibly the destruction of the planet as well. Which surprises everyone currently present except Goku, who knew about Universe 6's existence since he has already learned this from Beerus that other universes exist with their own Gods of Destruction during the aftermath of their first battle. The only thing that did surprise him was the fact that Champa, a far more cruel and antagonistic God of Destruction, can lead to everyone's undoing if they do not take this seriously and join Beerus in the race for obtaining the Super Dragon Balls.