The Last of Us Part 2: Reborn

A/N: The first chapter involving a video game to fix the absolute worst video game ever made in 2020.
godzilla15
XenoSaiyan
Elemental_Avenger
--Honeybuns

This year is always a unexpected year with the worst of times and events we never thought nor hoped would have to go through.

Unfortunately, our hopes were just screwed over when this game came out.

Yes Ellie, a lot of fictional characters went through more pain than you with your loss of Joel, Jesse and some fingers

Yes Ellie, a lot of fictional characters went through more pain than you with your loss of Joel, Jesse and some fingers. Shut up.

Anyway, this game had the worst story ever, worst development and so far, nothing but privilege to the character who literally introduces herself with murdering Joel, one sex scene no one ever asked for, and a bunch of dog scenes like as if we'll instantly fall in love with her instead of Ellie who we grew with throughout the entirety of The Last of Us, while she only turns into some monster and we're supposed to understand this failed theme of revenge not being the answer.

Well in the Walking Dead and other post apocalyptic survival stories MEAN EXACTLY that revenge is the answer. And so far, I'm betting anyone whose reading this also wants to have revenge on Neil Druckmann. Hell, I had more understanding on this theme in Infamous: Second Son than that zombie turd of a game!

Anyway, now's not the time to do nothing but rants.

Now is the time to finally fix what has split us apart from a story we loved for so long. Now is the time to restore what was lost from us and create a much greater story for the sake of Ellie.

Now is the time..... To create.... The Last of Us Part 2 in Reborn!

Wait a minute....... (looks at script, drafted screenplays, and even watches all scenes behind the creation of the game, including the interviews of Neil Druckmann)

.............................................