DBZ Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan: Reborn

A/N: This chapter is a prequel movie to my First Rebuild Series: Dragon Ball Z.
In other words, "DBZ Broly Reborn" is Canon to Dragon Ball Z Buu Arc Rebuild.

Dragon Ball Z Broly. One of the greatest DBZ movies of all time. However, people only remember it because of the infamous fight between Broly, Goku and the entire Dragon Team.

While in the Super Broly movie, there were still some great moments such as Bardock's sacrifice, both Goku and Vegeta learning how to fuse together properly and Broly making friends with Cheelai and Lemo. My point is, while we still had to wait for the fight, we had something else to be entertained with, to foreshadow the upcoming battle and hype us for what is to come.

The original Broly movie however..... It just dragged on. There was nothing really entertaining besides Goku's first fight with Broly and by the time we have finally reached the fight, we were glad we didn't have to see any more boring scenes that dragged the story for far too long. (Or at least I was glad).

And not only that, there's one particular reason why Super Broly is better than Z Broly..... He doesn't get enraged over hearing Goku's original name.

So without further ado, let's go back into what ruined the movie and restore it into a Reborn movie!

Reborn:

On his planet in the Otherworld, King Kai senses the destruction of South Galaxy by an unknown power, telepathically contacting Goku upon realizing that North Galaxy will be targeted next

On his planet in the Otherworld, King Kai senses the destruction of South Galaxy by an unknown power, telepathically contacting Goku upon realizing that North Galaxy will be targeted next. At that moment, Goku and Gohan were training in order to prepare for the Cell Games. It has only been half a week since Perfect Cell has announced the Annual Cell Games and gave the entire world a week to prepare for the Tournament. Luckily, not many people panicked in the world from some "martial arts champion" and so the Dragon Team only had to be worry about training (Which means Goku and Gohan are still stuck in their Super Saiyan forms).

When Goku was contacted by King Kai, he halted their training and asked Gohan to check on the others while they take a break so he could visit King Kai. He uses Instant Transmission to arrive at King Kai's planet, visiting only to hear the full story.