Godzilla Anime: Reborn Part 1

A/N: A chapter for a reborn version of the Godzilla anime trilogy, going over the first two films.

For those who don't recognize the Godzilla anime, it's on Netflix and looks like this.

It was ok for the first film, but then the sequel and the third got a little

It was ok for the first film, but then the sequel and the third got a little...... Odd, but mostly boring. The only reason why I kept watching those movies in the first place because it had Godzilla in it. (Sounds more like a tease in for people to make millions by just luring in people with Godzilla scenes and trick them into watching the movie, but whatever)

It also had Mothra, Ghidorah and MechaGodzilla but...... My god! We barely get to see them!!

1. Mothra is only seen as a silhouette, trying to be mysterious and godly while she's still an egg which can house a 25 meter caterpillar.
2. Ghidorah is only seen in the third movie, destroying a ship and fighting Godzilla while most of the movie is full of psycho alien cultists worshipping the dude
3. MechaGodzilla is only in the form of a giant city. A giant city! And that's it! Just a city (which I get is just as easy to defeat Godzilla, but come on!)

Anyway, there's a lot of problems behind an anime that tries to go through a philosophical route of life and death, nature and psychology of people as a whole. With a Giant Walking Tree.

But let's see if I can fix that and create a better mixture as my reborn version of the anime.

Reborn:
The first movie is alright. Nothing is exactly wrong with it, except only a few things. Yuko is more fleshed out as an independent character, a character who is more of her own person instead of..... Well you know, the girl who loves Haruo. Like Trinity from the Matrix. She wasn't just known as the girl who loved Neo, but also as another independent character with her own fleshed out personality and character development.

Leland is ok, Professor Martin wasn't bad, and neither was Metphies besides Galu-Gu (the gray haired Bilusaludo guy). And the rest of the cast was so far ok, but the only difference in this film is that there are more MAIN characters instead of just Eren-I MEAN HARUO.

That is all for the first film and now City on the Edge of Battle!

In the beginning of the reborn version, it starts as it did in the original. The Aratrum discovers the existence of Godzilla Earth and what happened to the battalions, with the Bilusaludo leader wanting to leave Earth and collect recourses at the Moon before heading to another possible inhabitable far away planet, while the Exif leader and one of the human central committee members wants them to stay to search for the battalions. The Captain ultimately decides to postpone their leave and await contact for the next 46 hours.

The film continues as did in the original, Haruo discovers the Houtua and reunited with the remaining survivors, they take their leave and find other survivors with the help of Miana and Maina, they soon find Metphies and the rest, and they finally establish contact with the Aratrum after a space debate about the Exif's Garbetrium.