Family 👥

- 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 ☻︎ -

Dylon and (Y/N) came back, (Y/N) looks sad. "What's the matter (Y/N)?"

"Huh? Just Little Brother reminded of something that's all."

"Was it bad?"

"It could be... We can never fight!" (Y/N) hugs me.

"What each other?"

"Yes!"

"Why would we?"

Looks up at me crying, I don't like it. "I don't know. But if we kiss, and there's any hate behind it. I'll poison you! And I can't lose you!" I laugh, "Luffy don't laugh! This is serious!"

"Don't worry (Y/N), you can't poison me."

"I can't?"

"Nope, Chopper said I had antibodies or something. Poison doesn't affect me."

She stops crying, "really?"

"Yep," she smiles. "You look prettier when you smile."

She pulls down and kisses me,

"You're my reason to smile."

"You're mine too."

"Big Sister!"

"What is it, Little Brother?"

"You didn't tell me, Sunny had a library!"

"Sorry! I was happy you woke up, that I forgot about it!"

"Hehe, it's okay Big Sister. Anyway, Robin and Chopper are showing me now."

"Okay, have fun ~" (Y/N) watches Dylon go off with Robin and Chopper. "Luffy do you have any brothers or sisters?"

- (Y/N) -

I watch Luffy's smile faded away. They must have died.

"It's okay you don't have to tell me." I hug him, look up at him but I can't see his face. "Luffy?"

"No, it's okay. Ace and Sabo were my brothers. But they're gone now."

"Ohh... I'm sorry." He holds me closer. I know what will make him happy! "You know Little Brother always wanted a big brother. You can be his big brother! He'll love it! Hehe."

He smiles looks down at me, "I like that." There are tears in his eyes.

I cup his cheeks, bring him closer. "I don't have much of a family, you can share mine. I know Uncle will like you." I kiss him, hope his tears go.

"Thanks (Y/N), sharing your Little Brother and Uncle."

"Anything for you Luffy ~"

Luffy takes my hand, we sit on Sunny's head. We sit there for a while, Luffy didn't say anything.

"What's wrong Luffy?"

Luffy pulls me into his lap, holds me. Rest his head on mine. I guess he doesn't want to talk. I lay back into him.

"I was six when Gramps took me to Dadan. She was the bandit leader. Dadan would look me. There's where I met Ace. Everyone Ace would leave." His grip got tighter.

"I would follow him every day, lost him. One day followed him, found him at the Gary Terminal. That's where I met Sabo. They tied me up, talk about killing me to keep their secret safe." What brothers kill each other? Humans are strange...

"A bunch of pirates were coming, Ace and Sabo took off. Porchemy took me to his base, ask me about the money that Ace and Sabo stole. I refuse to answer any of his questions. He nearly beat me to death if it wasn't for Ace and Sabo saving me.

After we became brothers! Shishi, we went of heaps of adventures." It was good to hear him laugh a little.

"One day we found out that Sabo was noble. He ran away from his family. We didn't care that he was. He was our brother. We all wanted to be pirates. Decided we would set sail when we turn 17."

Luffy started to shake, "Luffy you don't have to go on. It's okay."

"Sabo was forced to go home. Dogra later told us... Sabo had been killed by World Nobles. He tried to set out to sea. Ace promise me... He promise me he wouldn't die! That he would get stronger!"

I tried to turn, but he held me in place.

"But Ace... I tried to save him, but I couldn't. Ace died trying to save me." His voice cracked, felt like a bronze dagger went through my heart.

I manage to turn around, held Luffy close. He wrapped his arm around me. Listen to Luffy's cries, reminds me when I lost Mama. And Jinbe found me. Jinbe hugged me for days, while I cried. I remember when he told me.

"Luffy, can you look at me." His head was in my breast. "Please Luffy," looks at me. "Ace and Sabo didn't go away. They still walk beside you, every day. They're with you on every adventure. You just can't see or hear them. They're cheering you on, and they're always around." I kiss his nose, rest my forehead on his.

"It hurts..."

"I know..."

"Don't die (Y/N), please don't die on me!"

"I told you silly Captain sirens don't die that easily. You have my word, I won't die."

"(Y/N)..."

We sat like that for a while, held Luffy till he stops crying. It was time for dinner, Luffy pretended like nothing happen. After dinner, we went to bed.

Luffy sat on the side of the bed, wrap my arms around him from behind. "Luffy what did you want to do tomorrow?" I don't like him being sad, maybe if I talk about something else. He'll be happy again.

"I don't know. I just want to be with you."

"Oh okay," I tried to think of something. "How about we got an adventure? ~ We haven't been on one together yet! ~"

I hear laugh a little, he turns around hugs me. "Let do it! Tomorrow we set sail for an adventure!"

Yay, he's smiling again! I never want him to lose his smile. I kiss him, he pulls me down on the bed.

"(Y/N)."

Look up at him, "yeah Luffy?"

"Thanks," leans down and kisses me.

"Hehe, anything for you Luffy ~"

We rollover Luffy pulls me in. Not long I hear him snoring, hehe.

"I'll never leave your side Luffy. Never," I close my eyes and go to sleep.