Siren History 📜

- 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 😬 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 -

"Luffy ~ Luffy where are you?" Where is he? He didn't fall into the sea, did he? "LUFFY?!"

"Don't worry (Y/N), Luffy with Usopp in his factory." Robin comes out of the fish room.

"Oh okay, I thought he might of fallen into the sea."

"No, they're working on something. (Y/N) do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

"No, you can ask me anything."

"Did you mind coming to the library with me?"

"Okay," I follow her up. "What did you want to ask me?"

"I just wondering about sirens. There's information about sirens, that's no longer correct."

"Yep, now there's male sirens."

"Yes, I want to know more about you."

"Okay," this could be bad...

"Do you know did sirens come about? Were sirens mermaids? Over time changed?"

"No, no, no we use to be half-bird and half-humans."

"Really? What happen?"

"There were two sirens, they would men to the rocky shores and kill them."

"To an island? I thought sirens would drown the men?'

"That's after we change. Before we had an island we called home. We would lure the ships into the rocks, later on, there was a third one."

"Oh, where did the third siren come from?"

"It's said they the three sisters had done something wrong. The youngest sister got away, the two older sisters were cursed. They couldn't leave the island and have the wings and talons of a bird. Eventually, the younger sister got caught." What's Robin writing? "What are you writing?"

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind me writing it down."

"Why do you writing it down?"

"To keep a record of our history. Dylon said yous don't write your history. That it is passed down from generation to generation. Also, Dylon said you spoke another language, he didn't understand."

... "Yes, we sing and tell the younger siren's our history. A ship one day had a deaf male, saw what was happening. He shoots at the sirens' wings, they fell into the water. They were still able to float in the water."

"Oh, I see luring them over the edge. Doesn't explain how they change though."

Yay! She didn't ask about Elder Siren. "To do with the curse, being stuck at sea, their bodies changed. Lost their wings and got webbing between their fingers. Talon feet and legs turn into a tail. With that, they were able to swim away from the island."

"That's interesting, what else?"

YES! "You already know how we share our history. We get our song from sailors and pirates before we lure them."

"What do you do with the men you lure into the water?"

... "I know the female sirens take them somewhere. I don't know, cause I was with Uncle then. And I was looking after Little Brother."

"Oh okay, what songs do you sing?"

"All kinds of songs ~"

I tell Robin about all the songs we share among ourselves and the ones I sing. Luffy comes in and takes me out to Sunny's head. I'm glad she forgot about the Elder Siren.

"What were you and Robin talking about?" Luffy pulls me into his lap.

"She wanted to know about siren history."

"Robin likes history. She's trying to find all the poneglyhs."

"Poneglyhs?"

"Giant blue squares, with funny writing on it."

"Ohh I know them. There's some of them on the seafloor."

"You'll have to tell Robin about it."

"I will ~"

He wraps his arms around me, I lay back into him. We watch the waves ahead. I was lucky Robin didn't ask more about what happens after we drag them down. I don't know much, what I do know is that they take them into a cave. Then once they die, they end up in a hole.

"(Y/N) you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay. Just a little tired."

"Go to sleep, I'll hold you."

"Hehe, thank you Luffy ~"

Luffy holds me closer, I close my eyes. I want Luffy or the others to find out, who I was. Luffy will hate me if he finds out. I don't want to leave him. I just have to make sure he never finds out. Hope Robin doesn't ask any more questions. They can never find out!