Cute Moment 🎂 {3K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

- (C/F) = Cake Flavor -

"(Y/N)!"

You turn around see Luffy running over. "Luffy!"

"(Y/N) when your birthday?"

"Huh? My birthday? Umm, I don't really have one."

Luffy's face drop, "you don't have parties? You get presents, lots of food and have cake."

Caught the attention of Usopp and Zoro.

"Parties? Don't think so."

"How old are you?" Zoro asks.

You turn to him. "Oh, I've been alive for 26 years ~"

"How do you know how old you are, if you don't have a birthday?" Usopp asks.

"Umm... You see... Uhh..." You weren't sure how to explain how you knew your age. You didn't exactly go by a calendar. But you knew when the year ended.

"You don't have a day for your birthday?" Luffy asks you.

"Nope, I don't have a day."

"You can have your birthday with me, shishishi."

"No, I don't want to take your birthday. I'll have mine after yours."

"No, I want to share it with you!" It made you smile, knowing that Luffy wants to share his day with you.

"Hmmm. Okay, I'll share your birthday with you. When our birthday?"

"Shishishi tomorrow!"

Your smiles drop, "tomorrow...?"

"Yep, I'll go tell Sanji!" Luffy ran off to the kitchen.

"What's up (Y/N)?" Usopp asks you.

"I... I don't have a present for Luffy tomorrow! I didn't even know!" You started to panic.

Nami happens to hear what was going on, "if you really cared about Luffy. You would have known his birthday." She walks off to the library.

"(Y/N) don't worry about what Nami said. We don't tell everyone our birthdays. It doesn't surprise me that Luffy told you the day before." Zoro looks over to you.

"I should of asked Luffy about it... I could have got him a present on the last island."

"Don't worry about it, you could sing him a song. Luffy likes it when you sing to him." Usopp pointed out.

"Hmm... What song do I sing for him?"

"I don't think it really matters what song you sing."

"Zoro right, I don't think it really matters what song it is."

"I'm going to go a swim and think."

"Do you want me to tell Luffy?" Usopp asks as he heads to the kitchen.

"No, I'll tell him."

'Luffy I'm going to go for a swim ~'

As you walk over to the other side of the ship. Luffy down jumps over the railing. "(Y/N), wait!"

"What is it?"

He takes your hand, kisses you. "Be careful, come back."

"I'll be careful. I won't be going into any caves."